opinion

Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I just wanna tag on a couple things here regarding why it is irresponsible to talk down on Gaga (or anyone) after weight gain:

1. prescription medication can cause weight gain. If someone is taking medication for their mental or physical health we should be grateful they are looking after themselves, despite the negative side effects.

2. Gaga's body isn't naturally predisposed to being skinny, she was only super skinny during 2008-2011 because of eating disorders and mental and physical stresses. We shouldn't be holding her to that standard because her way of life was very unhealthy and she was very unhappy.

We all know people in our real lives in these situations too. A little compassion goes a long way. Gaga is more to us than just a pretty face and slim figure (or at least she should be)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Seeka

Runners, I'm sending you all the love and adoration you deserve. Which is all of it in the world. 

People are unnecessarily cruel to make themselves feel better, ignoring how they would feel equally good if not better by doing and saying good things. It's sad. 

Gaga looks great. **** everyone else. 

You can PM me if you need to. 

RAMROD

Her physical shouldn't be anyone concerns, especially during pandemic. I know y'all hunties gained extra pounds too during this times. So y'all better not act like you're better and just shut it. :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Red Velvet
15 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

I love FATga

no, **** you.

I'm like some kind of supernova

people have the most bizarre and unfair expectations of this woman and it’s SO head-spinning to read them sometimes

OP I sympathize with you about the big cascade of emotions (I’m the one who posted in that thread about being an anorexic and wondering how many similarly judgmental or strange thoughts other people have when they see me)

hugs to you and everyone else who feels confused or upset or disappointed reading those sorts of things :runhug:

⚡🐲

FaeMonster

grew up bullied for her looks only for fans to be rude as hell when she doesnt look like their "malibu gaga" 

Musicisfreedom

Y'all are disgusting. This world is so full of unnecessary negativity and cruelty. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

blankpaper

Also remember she’s only 5’1”, and at that height 10 lbs can look like a lot 

reality’s tight if the music is right

7 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Why have you not been banned?

Maybe this is Floppy's dupe account :neyde:

blankpaper
1 minute ago, Amen Fashion said:

She could be pregnant too 🤷‍♀️ 

Why is everyone so obsessed with her being pregnant? She doesn’t look pregnant. She just looks like she gained a little weight like most people have during all of this 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Just now, Amen Fashion said:

She could be pregnant too  

thumb_woodja-james-charles-on-twitter-if

Seeka
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

Maybe this is Floppy's dupe account :neyde:

Wouldn't be surprised. 

Archived