Antoni

Featured Posts

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KORG

Lighting, makeup, hormones, clothing..

It all changes the appearance.

The jacket wasnt flattering at all and she probably did her own makeup.

Also, she loves carbs and quarantine is an eat-a-thon. We all know that. Everyone has put on a few pounds but it'll be gone again before long.

Also it's none of your ****ing business.

ShesAMess

Can’t believe what people were writing on that other thread....since when was it funny to make such a comments about her looks and for what? to get reaction points on ggd? This place just keeps amazing me time after time :smh:

She looks really nice and I can’t wait to hear and see her later today :heart:

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Eighteen

omg i just looked at that thread for the first time and.... wow i am shocked. you people should be ashamed of yourselves like dude. that was particularly bad and makes ACTUAL fat people like me seem like hideous absolute monsters wtf. i mean if you're making fun of gaga when she looks like that i can't imagine what you'd say about me lol :selena:

Hybrid AT

To anyone reading this thread:

"I could give you a million reasons why you don't need to cater to anyone or anything to succeed. Be you, and be relentlessly you." :kiss: :heart:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

xoxo Craig

please check my thread out. Its about the Jesy Nelson documentary on cyber bullying and fatshaming. 

End Racism Now

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

please check my thread out. Its about the Jesy Nelson documentary on cyber bullying and fatshaming. 

The video isn't working boo. Anyway, thanks for sharing :hug:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Am I right in saying this thread is in response to negative comments on a photo of Gaga ? If so, is it by any chance the photo where she is wearing an open black jacket which has studs and what look like nails ?

not a french fry

Wait what?! People are fat shaming Gaga???? When did this start? Can someone send me the photo??? :koons:

social experiment gone wrong

Dayman

It’s just so ridiculous. It’s literally a large size open vest - so that’s going to look wide and rigid in a still image to begin with. Then you have strong lighting that should have been set slightly higher up so there is natural lighting on her face. When the lights are that full and bright almost head on like that it just gives a flat appearance in photos and your neck and face will not have a strong shadow of separation as they would in natural lighting. Lighting is the only way we can perceive depth in a still image, so if it’s not set up right it will cause someone to not look quite themselves. Idk why anyone is saying her makeup - she has it done similar to the fame perfume campaign I feel and she looks really good the way it is.

Chic

So many people have gained some quarantine pudge. I certainly have. It’s natural and it’s okay!

CrimeanMiracle

I'm not at all surprised by some fans. Lady Gaga has the most arrogant and arrogant fans. Many people think only about themselves, they do not need Gaga, they only need one thing from her: music, videos, photo shoots and performances. Vile and pathetic people.

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

Hybrid AT
32 minutes ago, MOT said:

Am I right in saying this thread is in response to negative comments on a photo of Gaga ? If so, is it by any chance the photo where she is wearing an open black jacket which has studs and what look like nails ?

Yes, and yes.

30 minutes ago, onion gurl said:

Wait what?! People are fat shaming Gaga???? When did this start? Can someone send me the photo??? :koons:

Archived