Fat Shaming Gaga... Seriously?

Antoni

Featured Posts

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
17 minutes ago, Mugler said:

The societalĀ pressureĀ to be beautiful exists for a reason.

How do you define "beautiful"? Care to elaborate? Why should people succumb to worthless societal pressures and irrelevant standardsĀ that are severely detrimental to people's self-esteems? Who is the arbiter of this "beauty"?Ā Ā :oprah:Ā 

Besides, she looked perfectly normal and absolutely beautiful to me and quite a few othersĀ :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

M i K E Y

She is a singer, not a model god damn itĀ 

Ā 

and to you: donā€™t feel ashamed because of your body, as long as youā€™re healthy itā€™s okay. Donā€™t do what Iā€™ve done pleaseĀ 

Glamourpuss
3 hours ago, high heeled fem said:

sheā€™sĀ on StrongĀ anti psychotics the same strong ones that nearly killed my father.

Before we start fat shaming letā€™s realize what Zyprexa does, it causes Massive MASSIVE water weight againĀ in the face and body. There are hundreds of cases through the courts right now with this dangerous drug.

It makes people blow up/ puffy.Ā Iā€™m still shocked that she is on this exact one, there are other AP out there which are safer. She needs if anything insulin resistance meds.Ā 

Thankyou! I was just about to post something about water weight because that's what it looks like to me. She looks bloated rather than fat. Not that I'm fat shaming her. I was shocked when I saw the photo but it doesn't make me want to criticise her it makes me think "aww she's just like us". I'll still love her whatever shape or form she's in.Ā 

4 hours ago, Timmers said:

Shock. Because, like,Ā who is she? How is this real? Just two months ago she looked like she was in great shape.

What is great shape to you could be something else to some people

And if Lady Gaga can talk to the WORLD having gained the COVID "19" once or twice like I have, then god dammit I can go outside in front of 50 people at the store.Ā 

Not everyone is insecure about their body. So to say "if Gaga can go out there while gaining weight..." is a little weird. Maybe she doesn't care. I gain weight then lose the weight and I never think about it because I don't care if my belly looks a bit fuller and maybe Gaga doesn't either so you can't assume how she feels about her body.

She is probably (and understandably) depressed.

Just because u gain weight doesn't mean ur depressed. She could be very happy in her rship and eating good italian food. Not everyone is insecure like you so stop assuming how other people feel about theirs

3 hours ago, Helxig said:

Gaga's body isn't naturally predisposed to being skinny

I would even say no women bodies are predisposed to be skinny because the hips and belly are supposed to be wide enough for a possibility of having a baby.

Cello
19 minutes ago, daxon34612 said:

We shouldn't be promoting obesity tho, she's been looking HUGE lately, she's clearly not well. She should stop the meds and exercise. She's looking like a mix of Miss Piggy and Jabba the hutt right now.Ā Ā 

Go back to MadonnaNation

she/her

Kattys

As a woman and feminist I am fuming. MediaĀ and celebrities want to shove down our throats the perfect skinny legend type of shape and it is not REALISTIC.

It is perfecly normal for a woman to start gaining weight after they reach adulthood. It is HORMONES.

It is perfectly normal for a woman to have more fat than men, this is how we were meant to be!

It is perfectly normal to have belly BECAUSE WE NEED IT FOR OUR ORGANS.

Ā 

I am an ally for LGBTQ+ community but gay culture body idealisation must stop. Women are not meant to be muscular! Women can look however they want. Women donā€™t need to starve to look good. I am completely aware of those mechanisms, yet I am ashamed to be naked sometimes and Iā€™m size M... Does people realize what those online comments do not only for Gaga but EVERY OTHER FEMALE that is reading???

3 hours ago, blankpaper said:

Why is everyone so obsessed with her being pregnant? She doesnā€™t look pregnant. She just looks like she gained a little weight like most people have during all of thisĀ 

Exactly. All men users talking about a women's weight and fatshaming her. Pure sexism in this fanbase, justĀ  because you are gay or bi doesn't mean you're not sexist. You all should reevaluate yourself and do betterĀ 

Rolodex of Hate

I literally thought she looked really good and had no idea anyone would have anything bad to say about it until I saw the comments on Twitter? Disgusting.

We have no legal choice but to stan

Rolodex of Hate

Can we also bear in mind she's self isolating like all of us, and who isn't putting on a bit of weight and exercising less when we can't leave the house?!

We have no legal choice but to stan

Helxig
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I would even say no women bodies are predisposed to be skinny because the hips and belly are supposed to be wide enough for a possibility of having a baby.

Yup, and on top of that Gaga is short. Noone should expect her to be stick thin

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Reject False Icons

What a casual photo with a Judas wink turned intoĀ :bradley:

Gaga is promoting kindness but nobody is listening, people make fun of her for saying the same but not even her ā€œfansā€Ā can put that inside their headsĀ 

no wonder why I just want to enjoy this era in my own world without anyone elseā€™s judgements as if we hadnā€™t had enough of judgement in our livesĀ 

Suuus

Gaga looked fine in the picture were she is out and about with Michael so think its just a case of bad editing or bad lighting or a bad angle

Archived