đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna protesting, doesn't wear face mask

Bambino

Featured Posts

vixdean
2 minutes ago, PlasticDollGirl said:

From 15th June they are making it a law on public transport and tbh it’s common sense people should be doing it. I’ve lost a loved one from it but don’t make comments like that please. Be respectful 

I didn’t at any point meant to be disrespectful. I’m very sorry to hear you have been personally affected by the pandemic. :heart:

I was simply calling out double standards that are usually applied to Madonna here. 

My view is that as she had the virus and has built immunity, she probably doesn’t think she can get it or be a carrier.

I don’t know the science, and she might be wrong, but I think she joined the march for the right reasons and coming from a good place in her heart.

That is why I find the comments from people being ageist and hateful for no reason completely appalling behaviour, but that wasn’t directed at you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
1 hour ago, crackhead said:

She didn’t wear a mask because if she were to go into a large group of people while wearing one there wouldn’t be anyone shouting her name :billie:

Exactly, she wanted press. Like she has all the money in the world to get the most comfortable or most stylish mask but she chose to no wear one cause people wont know who she is. " The great equalizer". She said. 

vixdean
9 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Umm Gaga would not he so self absorbed to not wear a mask during a protest. To me Madonna didnt wear a mask cause she wanted people to recognize her so she can get some press. Thats just my opinion which is not fact. 

I’m honestly not going to engage with this.

It’s obvious you are coming from a biased place, and as a result, you are looking for ways to criticize. You have nothing to base such a claim. 

I, on the other hand, prefer to come from a good place and focus on the good in people.

Madonna joined a march for BLM, she has been vocal all through her career against racism, sexism, homophobia, and all forms of discrimination. This is just another moment where she is, as always, walking the walk and not just talking the talk.

This is also my opinion, but it is actually based on her history and fight for social justice.

myluis617
1 minute ago, vixdean said:

I’m honestly not going to engage with this.

It’s obvious you are coming from a biased place, and as a result, you are looking for ways to criticize. You have nothing to base such a claim. 

I, on the other hand, prefer to come from a good place and focus on the good in people.

Madonna joined a march for BLM, she has been vocal all through her career against racism, sexism, homophobia, and all forms of discrimination. This is just another moment where she is, as always, walking the walk and not just talking the talk.

This is also my opinion, but it is actually based on her history and fight for social justice.

Good dont enage thats why I said it was MY opinion. Told you it was not fact and thats all you need. I dont have time to argue with people over MY opinion.

vixdean
5 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Exactly, she wanted press. Like she has all the money in the world to get the most comfortable or most stylish mask but she chose to no wear one cause people wont know who she is. " The great equalizer". She said. 

Would you be happy that people called Gaga out and said she was just handing over her instagram to BLM organisations to get got good press?

Probably not, so stop applying double standards to others, and if/when people come for Gaga, don’t act surprised, because you are doing exactly the same to others.

myluis617
6 minutes ago, vixdean said:

Would you be happy that people called Gaga out and said she was just handing over her instagram to BLM organisations to get got good press?

Probably not, so stop applying double standards to others, and if/when people come for Gaga, don’t act surprised, because you are doing exactly the same to others.

Okay, Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

vixdean

As I said in an earlier post, she's not wearing a mask because she had the virus and has built immunity -- see the above video. She thinks she cannot be a carrier or transmit the virus because of that. I don't know the science, and she might be wrong, but if so, she is being careless out of ignorance.

She joined the march for the right reasons and coming from a good place in her heart, even going while on crutches. It would be good if more people in here would be kinder and showed more compassion.

All voices that amplify the importance of BLM should be welcome.

Archived