celeb

Madonna protesting, doesn't wear face mask

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga

the last place you'd wanna go w/o a face mask is a protest where people are yelling and shouting and chanting :( 

♥ Kindness Police.

juju

Good to see her out and about for the cause, but wish she were wearing a mask!! It isn't even ageist when I say she is at high-risk. :diane:

❤ x ❤

Dramatica

madonnamaskalbumcover2004a.jpg

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

monketsharona

To be honest a lot of people in those protests don't give a **** about Covid-19 anymore. Just look at the French protests pictures and a lot people are not wearing masks (a shame in my opinion) 

Quartz

Didn't she already recover from COVID?

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

2 minutes ago, juju said:

Good to see her out and about for the cause, but wish she were wearing a mask!! It isn't even ageist when I say she is at high-risk. :diane:

She already got the virus so..

Jose P

Of course if someone was going to make a post about her protesting, they had to add the “she doesn’t wear a mask”. God forbid we praise something she’s doing, we need something to criticize her.

POPARTHD

Maybe she has had corona and is now immune, who knows? In some European countries you're no longer required to wear a mask in public, like in Italy for example, where the pandemic was worse than any other country on the continent.

Economy
4 minutes ago, juju said:

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest a lot of people in those protests don't give a **** about Covid-19 anymore. Just look at the French protests pictures and a lot people are not wearing masks (a shame in my opinion) 

She already had corona

However ur right she should still wear it because they aren't 100% sure if ur actually immune from it or may still get it a second time (but more mildly). The studies on this have shown conflicting or inconclusive results

Either way more than one strain has been identified and viruses mutate. Even if u do indeed gain immunity I still wouldn't assume I can't catch another version of the virus

Economy
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

I thought she's already immune to the virus?

Yes. There's still some lingering doubts on just how strong and lasting that immunity is tho especially since there's more than one strain going around

Newer studies suggested that reinfected people were actually not reinfected but the tests were just licking up remenents of the virus still in their system

But there still appears to be some doubts on this. They don't understand the immunity of this particular virus 100% yet and therefore can't say with certainty that if you catch it once you can't get it again

Although they do believe if reinfection is possible most likely you'd get it more mildly due to T-cell memory

Archived