Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

RabbitHeart

"You'll never find what you're looking for in love if you don't learn to love yourself."

(idk if this is the exact quote)

"It's not that I've been dishonest, it's just that I loathe reality."

"Isn't it interesting how one singing voice is (while subjective), either good or bad. But a crowd of people singing always sounds beautiful."

(this was something she tweeted waaaay back before TFM era and it was one of the things that propelled me into Little Monster status. it's been saved as a memo on my phone ever since.)

Purpleteardr0ps

"They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they are all the same" Love this quote. Its like my motto

Amazing. From the perspective of a woman, this is the most powerful thing she has ever said.

It's actually kind of a weak one, like saying "it's too difficult for me, I've been hurt and I give up".. I can understand where it came from.. she was like this during all the fame era.

''Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams, If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you any more.''

yes, gurl

I have this on the back of my business cards (have her real name to make people think and then Google it. Good way to get them to remember you)

"I am focused on the work. I am constantly creating. I am a busy girl. I live and breathe my work. I love what I do. I believe in the message. There's no stopping."

:clap:

BrianMonster

The first quotation that comes to my mind when I talk about Gaga is It`s always wrong to hate, but it`s never wrong to love. This is probably her best quote ever. :heart: :)

"No, I'll just be at home watching Will and Grace"

:') So happy she likes Will and Grace!

Edited by Andrew

Q: 'Can you describe your style in one word?'

A: 'Free.'

- ShowStudio (2010)

:legend: :legend: :legend:

Edited by Mitch

• Shadow locked this topic