Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Favorite Gaga Quotes

HausOfRiRiNavy

Featured Posts

• 2 weeks later...

"I've had enough, I'm not a freak. I'm just here fighting to stay cool on the streets."

"My hair means so much to me, I mean, I must have hundreds of wigs."

"This one is for all of the kids that are bullied in school, who are afraid to be themselves.. I'm gonna put this big, funny piece of tail on my hair and tell you that I feel fabulous. Because it is my freedom and my choice to do so and I hope that everyday at school you remember that there's somebody that's fighting for you."

:cry: :cry: :pawsup::golfclap: :clap:

Edited by MonsterSab

• 2 weeks later...
MelbHawker

"They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they are all the same."

:worship:

• 2 weeks later...
Alcina Dimitrescu

"You deserve, the Future."

Gaga's work resumed in 4 words

Edited by LilMonstruo

MarkoLilMonster

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore.â€

"Even if the whole world turns their back on you, you will always have yourself."

THOSE :legend: and this one:

''You laugh at me cause I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same ''

display name

"You laugh at me cause I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same ''

When did Gaga say that? I know Jonathan Davis said that.

MarkoLilMonster

When did Gaga say that? I know Jonathan Davis said that.

I actually don't know :laughga: But I know because of pictures and I've seen it on facebook and twitter :laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic