⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Cop shoves elderly man down

Pennywise
Posted (edited)

I cannot voice the things I want to do to these people here...  It's like they leave their humanity behind when they become a cop, but calling them pigs is actually an affront to actual pigs who did nothing wrong. The word "cop" itself sounds like a slur to me now. 

The officers involved are suspended, but that just means it's going to happen again and again until they actually kill someone.

 

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheQueenLG

Pigs. We are paying people to assault and kill us. 

Side-note: Someone already made a thread on this but I can’t find it... It was either deleted or I was blocked from it or something.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheQueenLG
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I cannot voice the things I want to do to these people here...  It's like they leave their humanity behind when they become a cop, but calling them pigs is actually an affront to actual pigs who did nothing wrong. The word "cop" itself sounds like a slur to me now. 

The officers involved are suspended, but that just means it's going to happen again and again until they actually kill someone.

 

Only suspended? Ridiculous. They should be prosecuted.

Edited by TheQueenLG
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

I posted this thread and it was hidden or deleted and idk why :rip: 

 

  • Like 4
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

I posted this thread and it was hidden or deleted and idk why :rip: 

 

was it? I didn't see it, that's why I posted this 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

was it? I didn't see it, that's why I posted this 

Apparently a troll went in it or something. They came in claiming what we are seeing with our own eyes isn't what happened :air:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Apparently a troll went in it or something. They came in claiming what we are seeing with our own eyes isn't what happened :air:

 

sounds about white :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise

I think this was already mentioned in another thread, can the mods help me clean up my mess :selena:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adakam

The only difference between them and the Nazi party is the orders they get.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoshuaT
Posted (edited)

Notice how the others cops ignore the poor man lying there, bleeding. ACAB

Edited by JoshuaT
  • Like 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
stevana229

this is bad... Not all cops are bad, but it looks like some of them get a sort of mob mentality. this is going to be a HUGE topic for the election 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolf

the way they didn't care when the man was bleeding in his ears. no sense of urgency at all. 

f*cking pigs

  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VenusHooker

They don't even respect elders :saladga:

last.fm/user/Garzilazo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMILE2NE1
Posted (edited)

DISGUSTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This just makes me so ****ing sick to the core and there needs to be serious reform into this institution. The climate in America is sad.

For those wondering, the elderly man is stable, I am so relieved to here that but he should have never had to be in the hospital anyway

 

 

Edited by SMILE2NE1
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
half psychotic

Damn. Poor guy. That was not at all necessary

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...