Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DWUW Ft. Christina Aguilera

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

Prostitute Barbie

But really why didn’t she replace the old one with this? Is there an actual reason. Because now ARTPOP just has one less track and they even print the new CDs without DWUW. I understand why but it  seems sad not to put the Christina version on it when it’s literally right there 

Anderson123

Christina's version is fine but R.Kelly's vocals fit better in my opinion. Now excuse me while I go listen to the song I purchased on my iTunes and CDs. :vegas: Yes I still think he is trash but it's the best song on the album. 

Salvador Sequea
29 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

But really why didn’t she replace the old one with this? Is there an actual reason. Because now ARTPOP just has one less track and they even print the new CDs without DWUW. I understand why but it  seems sad not to put the Christina version on it when it’s literally right there 

Because Mr Kelly still owns writing credits/royalties from the Christina's version, even if he doesn't appear at all

JustTea

I like all versions, but the original has better instrumental imo. Xtina version's instrumental sounds too much like a live version. :saladga: The solo is the best version tbh.

Leoj305

The song didn’t take off because there wasn’t a music video. It did well. Just didn’t go top 10. 

EdgeofTeeth

The live version is a lot more powerful and it's the reason why I don't really love the studio version. That one doesn't hit as hard.

Guest Adarsh

You guys need to let it go. DWUW has been erased from Gaga’s memory for good and it’s okay :heart:

heavymlover

Perhaps if that version had been released originally I'd prefer it over the R. Kelly one, but I just got very used to sing all his lines that when the Christina version comes up, it always feels like there's something missing. 

Keeping all his personal issues apart, I just like it better, although I do see how the song has been tainted by his actions and I'm happy that at the very least we have one version of such a great song.

Archived