Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DWUW Ft. Christina Aguilera

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

LadariousGarage

Hello Gagadaily, I am LadariousGarage, and I am back making another thread

So, the version of DWUW is UNJUSTLY hated by this fanbase, and I wonder why

You have 2 pop ICONS collabing, singing about the criticism they face from the press (Christina's Bionic and Gagas ARTPOP), serving VOCALS

but y'all still like the version with the p*do

Huh

Like these b*tches served LOOKS and connected on stage at the voice, but y'all still like the version with R. Kelly better

Tbh the R. Kelly version is overrated AF, like I never really liked his part, its just meh, Gaga's part is great but R. Kelly made it lowkey kinda suck

But y'all are still like "tHe R. kElLy VeRsIoN iS BeTtEr"

Mental Illness 

Anyways stream this by 2 iconic pop diva's thank u 

And stream Chromatica the sixth studio album by Lady Gaga out now

Lets do it baby I know the Law

AndyDWUW

Wish this was the OG collab - imagine all the promotion they might have been able to do together.

This COLLAB would've 100x more memorable with the GP

Her R&B infused pop songs get paid dust :giveup: - DWUW and The Cure ... 

ElektrikUniCorn

I wish she reput this version on ARTPOP streaming services

Come come, unwrapp me!

holy scheisse

Love this song. Do what u want remains one of her top 10 songs of all time tbmfh

Davian

PERIODTT

It’s literally perfection:giveup: They totally switched the message of the song to something so powerful and empowering. And their vocals together:giveup: Magical.

My two favorite artists of all time collabing, we love to hear it!:diane::heart:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Agunimon

I don't hate this version - it's really good, but I always find myself missing the backing vocals the most that R. Kelly had in the original track.

Davian

Oh, and I think my signature says it all:billie:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

ShayCristoforo
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don't hate this version - it's really good, but I always find myself missing the backing vocals the most that R. Kelly had in the original track.

Agreed. I think the Xtina one isn’t as good imo 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Just A Holy Fool

I love this version, it’s too bad it wasn’t the original collaboration. Its one of her best songs ever in my opinion. It’s so sad it’s tainted. 

ARTGOD

It’s the superior version and I BEEN saying it :interestinga:.

R Kelly’s voice sounds nice on the song but:

1- He’s a rapist and he makes the song creepy just by being in it

2- His lyrics add nothing to the song. They double down on the sexual double entendre of the song but it really wasn’t needed, it should’ve been left subtle.

The version with Xtina has the solo version lyrics, which add more lyrical complexity to the song. It has added drums, which makes it sound sexier and more disco. The fact that it is Xtina and Gaga singing adds a new layer of female empowerment and sisterhood that enhances the meaning of the song even more. It’s also kinda sapphic and I love it :oops:.

Animal Claws

I still prefer the original version :madge: 

Anyway... It's still good.

Ronk

The Xtina version is wonderful.  I have a copy of the TV show performance on my computer and use it as the MV and the single.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lord Axel

Wait wait hold up, people don't like this version??? This is literally the version the song should've been from the start, I LOVE it, so much that I just replaced the R. Kelly version with it on ARTPOP on my iTunes, something I wish they would've done for the re-release ;_; but seriously I stan this version so hard, the final chorus and outro are DIVINE

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Archived