💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should I Buy Now?

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

I still haven't purchased tickets to the Chromatica Ball but Im definitely going. I was planning on going to the East Rutherford date but got pissed that I wouldn't get a pit ticket so I decided to wait and then the virus happened. Do we think this is still happening? Should I but now or wait until it gets closer to the first date and they make a confirmation about if its on?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

mezzanine
On 6/5/2020 at 3:35 AM, shoful said:

I still haven't purchased tickets to the Chromatica Ball but Im definitely going. I was planning on going to the East Rutherford date but got pissed that I wouldn't get a pit ticket so I decided to wait and then the virus happened. Do we think this is still happening? Should I but now or wait until it gets closer to the first date and they make a confirmation about if its on?

Depends, if there's floor tickets yes, but only if you can be in a near-by-section, it's gonna be a stadium tour. If you want a seat or there's no close-by areas left at the floor, I'd wait. I think that she'll release more dates; or people will return tickets when they're able

NewUsername
15 hours ago, shoful said:

This was a topic about the UK date, but the same logic applies :)

Gabe

I wouldn't unless its floor seats. This is either gonna be extended or all out cancelled.

People will ask for refunds etc it'll be a mess for the seated ones. 

magichat

It'll be postponed soon, probably this week. The shows aren't going on as scheduled. 

Archived