šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to hand over her IG to charity organizations that support BLM

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Bebe

I feel as if I'm the only one a little confused about what's happening? Like she said "Starting tomorrow, Iā€™m giving over my Instagram account to each of the organizations Iā€™ve recently donated to" and it's been 2-3 days now with no posts?

Like... I have no doubt Gaga wants to help and assist but also, is this still happening?Ā 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Oak
1 minute ago, Bebe said:

I feel as if I'm the only one a little confused about what's happening? Like she said "Starting tomorrow, Iā€™m giving over my Instagram account to each of the organizations Iā€™ve recently donated to" and it's been 2-3 days now with no posts?

Like... I have no doubt Gaga wants to help and assist but also, is this still happening?Ā 

it's on her IG stories:triggered:

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Bebe said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/18106289515133446/

hpmcmill

Gaga has been posting non-stop a lot of important stuff, but hardly anyone is talking about it. Twitter was quick to come for her for not saying much, and now that amplified black voices are all over her Instagram stories, no one seems to acknowledge it! Hopefully some fans are paying attention to what the guest speakers have to say though.Ā 

Archived