💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle speaks out

Gimme More

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

The way they talk about her is absolutely disgusting, there is an INSANE difference between articles of her and Kate, even when Kate is doing a similar thing.

They compared Diana's first years as a royal with Kate and Meghan, they are all sexist, I think people might label it as 'racist' because Meghan Markle is half black. I remember nothing but support for a new fresh face that would "modernize the royal family". It started going downhill when Harry & Meghan made poor decisions like making taxpayer pay for a cottage they never lived in and decide to leave for Hollywood while complaining that british tabloids are harassing them (might be true but then why leave for Los Angeles, the land of fame and tabloid?)

6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

It's insane how everything to do with the Queen's son, Prince Andrew is never spoken about and when it is he is fully supported despite being accused of many sexual offences and his friendship with Epstein.

I agree with that, that's why I think it has more to do with sexism than racism, but that's my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Anyway, I don't want to argue but Meghan has been subject to SO much racism and she has every right to talk about it and support this.

She has every right to talk about anything that she wants, she's a free woman, and I truly believe she has the right to leave the royal family as she please but that some of her decisions were very poor.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kaelergrey
2 hours ago, Sneaky said:

Tasteless SOPHIE hater and now ignorant. Pick a struggle, sweetie

Remember when you attacked me and saying that im doing it for promo for my instagram? 

Just like meghan markle im also of black descent. I chose to speak out and support this movement since i was also a victim of racism. but some of yall bashed me and trashed me and tell me that its for promo, when infact I never promoted anything. Some of yall say that im no one when in fact im a person of color same as meghan markle. 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

codymonster
3 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

Why does everyone now think that they are experts in everything and must speak on any matter that does not even concern them. Just to get a few likes and media recognition

Because people rip them to shreds if they stay silent. 

BleepBloop
3 minutes ago, billygrey said:

Remember when you attacked me and saying that im doing for promo for my instagram? 

Just like meghan markle im also of black descent. I chose to speak out and support this movement since i was also a victim of racism. but all of yall bashed me and trashed me and tell me that its for promo when i never promoted anything and all of yall say that im no one when in fact im a person of color same as meghan markle. 

Firstly: When I wrote that comment, your thread and its title had NOT been updated yet.

Secondly: I did not attack you, I just told you how it is, since you seemed confused as to why everyone was criticizing you. Maybe you should learn to take criticism:)

kaelergrey
4 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Firstly: When I wrote that comment, your thread and its title had NOT been updated yet.

Secondly: I did not attack you, I just told you how it is. Maybe you should learn to take criticsm:)

Its not criticism. You straight up bashed my character and painted a narrative. Youre the one who should learn. not me. Have a great day. 

And yes when you commented the title has been updated. infact look at your comment its below my comment of updating the thread. Stop painting me as a bad guy. Sending you love. :hug:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Gracious Gaga
4 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

Why does everyone now think that they are experts in everything and must speak on any matter that does not even concern them. Just to get a few likes and media recognition

are u kidding me.

racism should be a concern for every body. are you kidding me? so just because you're not black you can remain silent and just hope that racism will solve itself ? Silence is complicit.  gurl. are you kidding me?? you're complaining about somebody showing their support against racism? seriously??? are you kidding me??

♥ Kindness Police.

Mr Ricky
5 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

dd12b485daddabee3d0f744f68162763.thumb.p

Move on. 

Crossfit

PunkTheFunk
5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Debateable. She was criticized for poor decisions. Like making the taxpayer pay for a cottage that she never lived in, or by being the number 1 royal member of spending around 100k for dresses and outfits, or for leaving the royal family in a very disrespectful way. Not just her, Harry too. For all we know it would be more sexism for not including Harry in those poor decisions whether than labelling as "racism". 

Sis...the attacks on her were very clearly racist.

StrawberryBlond

The irony of her talking about how people need to show compassion while not visiting her sick, elderly father and refusing to let him see his grandson and for taking her husband away from the family and life he's ever known for her Hollywood dreams of being a celebrity. It's worth noting that their son will have no one but his parents over there and maybe Doria. Meghan won't let him be near her side of the family and obviously, Harry's are miles away in another country. But no, all that matters is this woman's dream of being an A-list actress. She's just using this moment as a chance for good publicity after the wave of rightful negative response she's been getting lately. Narcissists can do a lot of charity work to make it seem like they're a good person but they do it all for personal gain. This is Meghan through and through. They do it so they can never be criticised.

5 hours ago, Gimme More said:
Please don't start bashing her, she can never win :saladga: she is so sweet. The amount of racism she receives is disgusting, especially as of late by the UK press.

She is not sweet. She's hard as nails. Anyone who abandons their family for no good reason displays a major red flag. She didn't even bring her dogs over to England when she moved. You'll notice that she doesn't have any childhood friends because she dropped them all. She's only "friends" with a bunch of industry people who can push her career along. She even lied in a public speech saying she paid her way through college when in reality, her dad funded it all. I dislike her for very good reason. She's entitled and fame hungry and she's clearly married Harry so she could get fame, it's becoming clearer every day. Just because someone's always got a permanent grin on their face doesn't make them sweet. There's been very little racism displayed against her. The UK press was actually very welcoming to her when she arrived. It was only when she ghosted her family and started spending like crazy and started showing her fame hunger that the tide began to turn. People like her convince you they're sweet but they're anything but. If she were white (and by the way, most people thought she was until they were told otherwise), I'd really like to know what reason you'd give for all the hate then. Racism is too often used as a excuse for criticism. We criticise what she does, not her race.

5 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

She herself has been a victim of racism as well, and the worst part is that it comes from a highly important institution that has caused so many problems, and who also have been able to silence those who wanted to speak up before.

The royal family gave her everything. They fast-tracked her in without extensive waiting and vetting like Kate got, she got given a multi-million taxpayer funded wedding and mini mansion, she got a title and patronages, she got her wishes for initial news of Archie kept silent and keep his life private. Are there racist people in the family? I'm sure but she got everything Kate got and more, you can't say she got treated unfairly. It was the public who reacted negatively because of her actions which bring up rightful criticism. And it wasn't because of racism.

4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I feel like as I live in the UK and have witnessed how she has been treated by the press, it is pure racism.

The way they talk about her is absolutely disgusting, there is an INSANE difference between articles of her and Kate, even when Kate is doing a similar thing.

It's insane how everything to do with the Queen's son, Prince Andrew is never spoken about and when it is he is fully supported despite being accused of many sexual offences and his friendship with Epstein. The way no-one sticks up for the racism against Meghan but are more than happy for the hate of Meghan to take centre stage as long as it overshadows the Prince Andrew Scandal.

Anyway, I don't want to argue but Meghan has been subject to SO much racism and she has every right to talk about it and support this. You know I have nothing against you, i'm just passionate :)

"Pure racism?" Other than the "straight outta Compton" article which was extremely ill-advised and written before she got engaged to him (meaning a lot less respect to her was paid considering none of Harry's relationships lasted up until that point) and the Danny Baker scandal (who was just one person, not an entire institution and the BBC fired him within an hour of him putting it up), I've never seen a racist angle ever. Press reception was nothing but positive at the beginning, we were actually told many times that it was great that a half black woman was going to be a welcome change to the royals. She had a lot of very overt supporters at they beginning but they retracted when she started acting up.

And Kate has actually been criticised just as bad. I once saw an article listing all the times she got criticised and it was for stupid stuff like not having a manicure when she had bare feet and suchlike. Her outfit she wore after Will "broke up" with her was widely called inappropriate by the press. And look no further than the current Tatler article about her, which she's currently trying to sue for. What similar things has Kate done to Meghan? Kate never ghosted her family or spends as much as on clothes or chased fame for her own ends or lied about paying for university. She's done everything right, so there's nothing to criticise. And look how Diana was treated.

I admit, it is shocking how the Andrew scandal has disappeared into the background now. That needs to be revisited. I'm vocal about anyone acting badly and he's obviously the worst example. Don't for a minute think that people are just annoyed about one thing but not another. The DM readers, who are not fans of Meghan, were just as harsh on him as they were on her. Meghan doesn't get defended as there's really nothing to defend. The Danny Baker thing was terrible, again, I didn't see anyone supporting his side for that, even the haters (I actually posted the article all about it on GGD when it happened). There's no excuse for that stuff in this day and age and that is real racism. We're dampening the word "racist" when it can simply be used for anyone who criticises a POC now, no matter how understandable that criticism is.

To put it down differently, racism is when you criticise a POC for no good reason. If there's a valid reason, however, you're just criticising their behaviour. That is the crucial difference.

Mars
5 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

She herself has been a victim of racism as well, and the worst part is that it comes from a highly important institution that has caused so many problems, and who also have been able to silence those who wanted to speak up before.

Hmm not really, it was more the British media.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The irony of her talking about how people need to show compassion while not visiting her sick, elderly father .

Would you actually do it when your own dad selling info to the media that has hurt his daughter and destroyed any trust?  :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Would you actually do it when your own dad selling info to the media that has hurt his daughter and destroyed any trust?  :oprah:

I would forgive my dad for such a thing. He's not perfect and we have our issues but there's much worse things you could do. He was manipulated into that anyway. He'd always loved her and supported her her entire life. She dropped him when he had no more use in her life. He's retired, doesn't have much money, lives on his own and has heart problems. He's very vulnerable. He was open to any contact with his daughter and was taken in by the press who encouraged him to do this. He's not media trained and rather naive, he just thought this could help him. He was in need of money more than anything. She didn't make it clear to him that he wasn't coming to the wedding until the last minute. Can you imagine how that feels? He wrote a big gushing letter all about how he'd always been a loving, supportive father to her and can't understand why she's up and left him. There's so many pictures of them together when Meghan was growing up, her with a big smile on her face. He looked after her when Doria wasn't around. He paid for her college tuition. By rights, she was a real daddy's girl. But when her dad no longer matched her starry life as an actress and now a royal, she had no role for him in the play of her life. It's cruel and heartless. No one should stop a grandparent seeing their grandchild unless they pose an actual harm to them. Harry's never even met him. I can only imagine what lies Meghan spun him to make him think this was totally acceptable. He said in their engagement interview that the royals were "the family she'd never had." You know what that means - that she told him lies that her family wasn't there for her so that he'd never question why she wouldn't let him meet her dad. She didn't even invite to the wedding the perfectly respectable uncle who helped her get the job at the embassy. She completely abandoned her family for fame and fortune. More people need to realise this. It's a major red flag when someone abandons family contact for no good reason.

Dominic

It's sad she felt afraid to speak out considering she experienced the racist British media. I have a lot respect for what she did. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived