đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle speaks out

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

@StrawberryBlond out of curiosity do you ever send short replies?

i'm not going to bother responding to you, you're clearly set in your ways with what you think.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

@StrawberryBlond out of curiosity do you ever send short replies?

i'm not going to bother responding to you, you're clearly set in your ways with what you think.

I only write a lot when I have a lot to say. I obviously wasn't going to change your mind about her by giving you a one liner, I've got to list all the issues. I've said many times that telling me to make short posts is not going to happen, this is the way I am, accept it.

I'm set in my ways because it's clear what this woman's about. I've trained myself to spot people with nefarious motives. She matches a lot of the symptoms for a narcissist. A few psychologists have actually said she is one.

Gimme More
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

I only write a lot when I have a lot to say. I obviously wasn't going to change your mind about her by giving you a one liner, I've got to list all the issues. I've said many times that telling me to make short posts is not going to happen, this is the way I am, accept it.

I'm set in my ways because it's clear what this woman's about. I've trained myself to spot people with nefarious motives. She matches a lot of the symptoms for a narcissist. A few psychologists have actually said she is one.

i guess that is always then? :selena:

so because someone who has a similar opinion to you says she is, that automatically verifies your thoughts and makes her that? makes sense :poot:

anyway, please have the decency not to respond to me

#JusticeForBritney ♡

StrawberryBlond
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

i guess that is always then? :selena:

so because someone who has a similar opinion to you says she is, that automatically verifies your thoughts and makes her that? makes sense :poot:

anyway, please have the decency not to respond to me

Don't be so rude. I have made many short posts around here recently.

Yes, because psychologists know what they're talking about. Look up the symptoms, she matches them. But even if there were no such claims, I'd still believe it for myself.

You're the one who's not open to having your mind changed as you want to believe she's sweet. If someone non-famous acted like her, you'd probably think differently of them. And there's no need to be so hostile. We've spoken before and you were fine with me.

8 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

Why does everyone now think that they are experts in everything and must speak on any matter that does not even concern them. Just to get a few likes and media recognition

As a black woman and someone who has faced racism time and time again in the public eye of the British scum media and Royal Family she has every right to speak out about an issue that America and the world is facing. Part of the problem we’re all facing is people who choose to be ignorant JUST LIKE YOU! And you thinking this doesn't concern EVERYONE speaks volumes about who you are!

FATCAT
8 hours ago, IcePrincess said:

Why does everyone now think that they are experts in everything and must speak on any matter that does not even concern them. Just to get a few likes and media recognition

It 100% concerns her. She lived as a black woman in America first hand.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived