💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Vegan Activists: Animal Lives Matter

Featured Posts

:sharon:

A self-described “plant-based babe” has been accused of being “tone-deaf and cruel” after likening veganism to the Black Lives Matter movement.

She recently took to one of those platforms, TikTok, to say veganism and the Black Lives Matter movement was “all the same fight”.

“Black lives matter and animal lives matter, literally all sentient beings on this planet deserve a life free from fear,” she told the camera.

“If it’s not their time to die then they don’t deserve to die.

“So stop killing black people and stop killing animals.”

The video was later shared to Twitter and has been viewed more than 1.3 million times.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate how all these groups are trying to hijack the BLM movement with their own politics and causes.

xoxo Craig

People who use the BLM for their own personal gain just irritates me. :saladga: Wether you are vegan or not, RACISM is a bigger topic that needs to be discussed in order to educate those who are ignorant so we can end racism. We are talking about Human lives here.

End Racism Now

Fusel

it is not the same and it's so dangerous people like her try to take possession of a civil rights movement

Dramatica

What a strange and degrading way to deviate focus from a movement to end racism to a philosophical species topic.

In few hours we will have some strange influencer who would tell us to connect the dots between Black Lives Matter and Plants Lives Matter

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

vyniildisk

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

Everytime i read these type of posts i immediatly think of that iconic Billie's instagram story. You guys should spam it to them.

DeanWinchester

The timing and unintentional equivalence :air:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Cas Winchester

I get she has good intentions, but there's a time and place and now's not the right time 

Katsuki Bakugo

As a Vegan. I agree. Animal lives and rights are highly important. However now is not the time to be taking away black voices and platforms for this movement.

I’m conflicted too. When will the black community as a whole support LGBT community? how many more queens on rupauls will we need to see that say you can’t be gay and black? 

BUT their lives are currently on the line and this needs addressing now... 

Until we have compassion for each other animals won’t even receive it. However I will say this animals have been victims of human violence for much much longer. And continue to be... 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 minute ago, Melisandre said:

As a Vegan. I agree. Animal lives and rights are highly important. However now is not the time to be taking away their voices.

I’m conflicted too. When will the black community as a whole support LGBT community? how many more queens on rupauls will we need to see that say you can’t be gay and black? 

BUT their lives are currently on the line and this needs addressing now... 

Until we have compassion for each other animals won’t even receive it. However I will say this animals have been victims of human violence for much much longer. And continue to be... 

She can talk about Animals rights even during the BLM movement protest, but thats not what shes doing. Shes comparing and using the BLM movement to promote Veganism.

darkchylde

as a 5 year vegan, these are trolls. don't give them attention.

Archived