⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

[TRIGGER] COP forces his dog to bite a black man

xoxo Craig
Posted (edited)

I am flabbergasted. My jaw literally hit the floor in disbelief. This is disgusting. That cop NEED to be done for this

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 9

Adakam
Posted (edited)

All Cops Are Bastards

Every single one of them.

And before some idiot tries to excuse it with "hE cOulDnt ConTroL tHe dOg", Those dogs are perfectly trained to respond to commands and will let go as soon as they get the word. 

Edited by Adakam
  • Thanks 4

ALGAYDO
Posted (edited)

If you have 10 bad cops and 100 good cops, but the “good” cops don’t do anything about bad ones, then you have 110 bad cops. 

Poor dog doesn’t even understand that it’s doing an evil act :ohno:

Edited by ALGAYDO
Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Economy
Posted (edited)

I'm trying to understand what's going on here. Was he pulling out the dog or putting it on?

Anyway the other two cops could have held it back :neyde:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'm trying to understand what's going on here. Was he pulling out the dog or putting it on?

He's putting the dog on that guy... not taking it off

End Racism Now

Suuus
Posted (edited)

Holy mother of god this is the worst and most ****ed up thing ive ever seen is this even legal 

Edited by Suuus
  • Thanks 2

IShouldBeSad
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

If you have 10 bad cops and 100 good cops, but the “good” cops don’t do anything about bad ones, then you have 110 bad cops. 

Can yall just shut up with this quote? There are many good cops out there. There are many good cops who try to do **** about the bad cops. Sometimes all they can do is report them to the chief or to IA. Sometimes they succeed, sometimes the system fails. You never hear anything about when the good cops beat the bad cops because its not reported publicly. I see this quote everywhere like people are "woke". And before any of you try to come for me, I am in full support of Black Lives Matter. It's just pissing me off that I see this quote everywhere because its not like in the movies, theres no big celebration for beating the bad cops. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 6
  • Thanks 1

MANiCURE 6
Posted (edited)

I'm the first one to say that not all cops are violents etc etc BUT the more videos I see, the more I'm starting to think that ALL cops are just racists and violents.

WHY DID HE DO THIS ? Like man you're around hundreds of people with smartphones during a BLM protest... Are you dumb ? :saladga:

I'm really starting to feel depressed about this world.... I'm leaving. I'm going to live on Chromatica forever and leave behind me those racists pigs.

Edited by MANiCURE 6
  • Like 1

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

Holy mother of god this is the worst and most ****ed up thing ive ever seen 

Thats why I put a trigger in the thread title :bradley: 

End Racism Now
  • Thanks 2

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, IShouldBeSad said:

Can yall just shut up with this quote? There are many good cops out there. There are many good cops who try to do **** about the bad cops. Sometimes all they can do is report them to the chief or to IA. Sometimes they succeed, sometimes the system fails. You never hear anything about when the good cops beat the bad cops because its not reported publicly. I see this quote everywhere like people are "woke". And before any of you try to come for me, I am in full support of Black Lives Matter. It's just pissing me off that I see this quote everywhere because its not like in the movies, theres no big celebration for beating the bad cops. 

too long, didn’t read, acab

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Adakam
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Thise dogs are trained to respond perfectly to commands, you just dont pull them away if you want them to stop biting, and pulling can also make the bite damage way worse, Id be surprised if the guy can still use his hand regularly.

If the dog doesnt respond to those commands perfectly, they just dont become active police dogs.

• Like 1

Serial Chiller

****ING PIGS! Instead of trying to sedate/tase the dog, the two PIGS that came tried to further restrain the man. ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, IShouldBeSad said:

What use is a "good cop" if they don't do anything to stop the bad ones from carrying out their racist attacks? There are some good officers... but it doesn't mean anything if they do zero to help out

End Racism Now
  • Thanks 1

MANiCURE 6

Watch this.

• Shook 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Adakam
5 minutes ago, IShouldBeSad said:

ACAB