đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCB is gonna be our last chance to see her smaller hits

FentyGa

Featured Posts

sillynate

I never thought she’d perform BM or Scheiße again after BTWB then JWT happened so never say never 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noir

I think she'll be singing The Edge of Glory well into the end of her career... getting emotional just thinking about it :laughga:

As much as I love them, it's time to get rid of LoveGame, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Telephone, Judas. 

FentyGa
3 hours ago, ice bear said:

time to start with the medleys, mashups and ressignifications like madge

i reallly wish she would, like madge or bey. then she could fit album tracks, fan faves, and hits

3 hours ago, Gagas lil monster said:

How dare you talk about Enigma in vain 

it’s such a dud lmaoo the chorus doesn’t suit her voice she the verses just aint it for me

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

:messga: how do you think swifties feel when Taylor performs Shake It Off for the trillionth time

bitch i AM a swiftie it’s EXHAUSTING but tbh at least she does surprise songs. i’d LOVE if gaga did that on the piano and did a different song each night. she has so many good ballads and deep cuts.

FentyGa
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

I never thought she’d perform BM or Scheiße again after BTWB then JWT happened so never say never 

see, thing is, those are a lil different because theyre fan favourites, so it was more of, like, a throwback thing for the fans. i just mean in this thread that the old hits that weren’t so huge will prolly be replaced by the newer hits

ArtpopAct2
1 hour ago, Doot said:

As much as I love them, it's time to get rid of LoveGame, Paparazzi, Alejandro, Telephone, Judas. 

We didn’t even get Judas in JWT tho, only Enigma gave us that:deadbanana:

JRCF29
1 hour ago, Doot said:

franchesca ramsey wteq GIF by chescaleigh

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 hour ago, Gerrard174 said:

I wonder if she gonna keep the fan favourite - Scheisse, Aura

Me seeing her put Scheisse in the setlist knowing damn well that song is cursed 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Don't Call Me Gaga

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, FentyGa said:

bitch i AM a swiftie it’s EXHAUSTING but tbh at least she does surprise songs. i’d LOVE if gaga did that on the piano and did a different song each night. she has so many good ballads and deep cuts.

AHAHAHAH, exactly. Gaga definitely should:staymad:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

McYves

I just hope that eventually she'll be like "**** Bad Romance, **** Born This Way, **** Shallow" etc. "I'm gonna create shows that tell a story and I'm gonna use unreleased songs, deep cuts or whatever I need to tell the story exactly how I want to." Honestly **** the singles at this point, she's a legend with such extensive music catalog.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

gabeoz
On 6/3/2020 at 8:00 PM, Noir said:

I think she'll be singing The Edge of Glory well into the end of her career... getting emotional just thinking about it :laughga:

Yeah, The Edge of Glory is one of the songs you can't not play. It's the tear jerker and what brings the crowd together in every show, not to mention how special the song is to her. I doubt we'll see it leaving anytime soon. 

Anveeroy
On 6/4/2020 at 7:05 AM, Doot said:

Judas

She barely perform this song :bradley:

Although I agree with other songs.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived