Twitter

Featured Posts

River

This is why you should move to Firefox

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
ToxicHot

Oh, really? :enigma: 

I use incognito all the time for... personal stuff. :selena:

Formerly known as the infamous xxPaperGangsta.
StarstruckIllusion

lmao pls I’m not surprised issa lie

5 BILLION? That seems like a lot :bradley:

I could make one of the best music videos ever for my songs if I had that much :bradley:

Better yet the Port- Op sorry, P******d videos, because if I said the word I could get a WP for spam :huntyga:

Wait what were we talking about??? :derpga:

justhislife

Imagine the outrage when they find out users are tracked by FB even after logging out.

Also send this to the user who said Google was a monopoly and cannot be sued because it is protected by the government.

Defmix100
10 minutes ago, River said:

from the way I read it, it doesn't mention google chrome, just browsers so I don't see Firefox being immune

Agunimon

This suit will get thrown out. Makes no sense. It literally states in the information about Incognito mode what it does and doesn't do.

They clearly do not understand Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and the purpose websites and companies use for them. 

The people behind this have no understanding of the internet.

Ditch Chrome. Microsoft released a whole rebuild of their Edge browser, built off of Chromium (which is the same thing Chrome uses). All of your Chrome plugins/extensions are fully compatible, the UI is the same, and there is a greater focus on privacy control. I found it to be even faster than Chrome as well. I’ve been using it for about 6 months-ish, and I haven’t looked back once. Otherwise, there’s Firefox which is great, too.

And, as for Mac, you can’t go wrong with Safari at all. 

Agunimon
19 minutes ago, River said:

5 minutes ago, Zeth said:

Ditch Chrome. Microsoft released a whole rebuild of their Edge browser, built off of Chromium (which is the same thing Chrome uses). All of your Chrome plugins/extensions are fully compatible, the UI is the same, and there is a greater focus on privacy control. I found it to be even faster than Chrome as well. I’ve been using it for about 6 months-ish, and I haven’t looked back once. Otherwise, there’s Firefox which is great, too.

And, as for Mac, you can’t go wrong with Safari at all. 

Google Analytics are part of 99% of companies' marketing strategies and is found in the source code of a website. Using private mode on a different browser is not going to stop the company from learning about your session. Incognito mode doesn't hide anything other than not saving things to your browser history, items to your cache, cookies being stored after the session, etc.

In fact, I have a presentation tomorrow to go over the analytics for the month for my company's website.

Archived