đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts Discussion - ANOTHER BATTLE FOR THE #1 stream and buy US monsters!

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
POPARTHD

Do you guys think her shop being offline will impact sales at all? Or will the locals just go to Target, Walmart, iTunes etc?

ViviLittleM
Just now, POPARTHD said:

Do you guys think her shop being offline will impact sales at all? Or will the locals just go to Target, Walmart, iTunes etc?

Yeah I don’t think the locals will buy some thongs

lilmizmuffet

I know it's selfish of me to hope with what's going on in the US (and i'm not even american lol), but I really am begging Bobby and her team to prepare a re-release EP/Deluxe like The Fame-The Fame Monster in the fall. It could be her most successful album if they handle a re-release correctly.

It's truly shitty that all this happened during two attempted album rollouts, and I know Gaga cares deeply for this era. You can hear it in the music. Don't let this become our "Glitter". Don't let the Music Videos and ChromaticaTV disappear. We've waited so long, and we can wait longer, but don't cancel it altogether and move on to the next era I'm begging you.:messga:

Water like misery

Supersonic

It will impact her merch bundles for sure but I'm sure they'll push merch bundles, once it feels appropriate to advertise and self-promote again. Guess we'll have those longevity bundles.

malazam

Gaga's note kinda touched me.

Always doing the right thing :heart:

another shot before we kiss the other side

TSUNAMI
15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah I don’t think the locals will buy some thongs

Imagine it being the top merch on Trump rally :enigma:

OT: Regarding charts.... I always thought that radio AI is being measured by how much AI a song gained in a week, not overall. 

GREENHighLIGHTS
39 minutes ago, Runway said:

Gaga and Bradley name dropped in Anuel and Bad Bunny’s new viral video. The cultural relevance of Gaga in 2020 :applause:

next time just post some time stamp so that i will not listen to this fullsong just to hear GAGA 🤣🤣

Andreu

Dont give anuel the streams :triggered: regardless of if Gagas mentioned there or not

DonnieDarko
15 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It will impact her merch bundles for sure but I'm sure they'll push merch bundles, once it feels appropriate to advertise and self-promote again. Guess we'll have those longevity bundles.

I think her store and another push with the bundles will come back for the next tracking week. Maybe on Friday already, if not, maybe after the weekend. Now that she's tweeted the links, I think she's preparing to re - start the promo. 

ViviLittleM

Top 100 AM France:
#34 (+1) Rain On Me
#59 (+4) Stupid Love
#63 (+8) Sour Candy
#95 (-3) Alice

Genuine Guy 09
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Top 100 AM France:
#34 (+1) Rain On Me
#59 (+4) Stupid Love
#63 (+8) Sour Candy