💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Trina calls protestors animals!

Featured Posts

Trina was “fired up” and lashed out at the protesters in her hometown, referring to them as “animals”. “Keep everybody off the street, these animals off the streets, that are running around in Miami-Dade County acting like they have escaped from a zoo. Lock them up at 5 p.m. so the streets can be nice and clean, that’s how I feel". Trina went on to call the protesters “fake” for their demonstrations. “Half of y’all marching are not even caring about this man. People are just doing it maliciously,” she added.

Yet, it was her coloring in of her personalized experience that seemed to irk folk the most. Case in point her comment about not being worried about getting pulled over by the police because she has her license and registration. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
raragaga

who?

xoxo

Gracious Gaga

remember when the police treated George Floyd like an animal? 

♥ Kindness Police.

ice bear

i've heard a few GGD users call them that too :nails:

ice heard one side from above

RenegAde

When will people  understand  that these things  normally start as peaceful  protest and then a selected few take matters into their own hands 

HotLikeMexico

TRINA... girl Single Again was my jam when my 12 year old ass didn't even know what romance was... im disappointed in you boo.

CautiousLurker
Just now, RenegAde said:

When will people  understand  that these things  normally start as peaceful  protest and then a selected few take matters into their own hands 

Actually most of these things start as peaceful protests and then the cops start attacking the peaceful protesters 

FameHookah

Agreed, some assholes are just using this as an excuse to wreck ****.

Edit : not talking about any race in specific, there are assholes everywhere and in every color, so yeah miss me with that bs

Im tired of people behaving like beasts at any given chance.

WTF is MDNA

geusst1235

Most of the protesters are quite literally trying to be as peaceful as possible. Sure, there are those that are usurping these protests as an opportunity for personal gain by stealing/an excuse to simply vandalize, however no one should generalize by stating such absurdity like all protesters being "animals". 

Twitter

Time to start the #TrinaIsOverParty C3-FA7589-BF1-E-4-AF3-A07-F-4749-F73-CB4-C1.jpg

How can you say protestors act like animals when you’re on a reality show where people act like animals for a check. C3-FA7589-BF1-E-4-AF3-A07-F-4749-F73-CB4-C1.jpg

Archived