⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Police officers fake kneeling then gas protesters

alsemanche

The video shows a number of police officers kneeling and crowds cheering for them before teargas is shot at them. This is not the first instance of police faking 'support' before attacking protesters. I have seen more than one video and post about similar instances. 

Someone in the replies said they could be putting on their masks and not showing support, but even if that were the case, they still shot teargas at a crowd that's literally kneeling before them and cheering for them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 11

KatieJudasGaga4
Posted (edited)

This makes me so angry. All of those protestors had hope for a few seconds to instantly lose it.

Pigs.

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 7

dit

how deceitful and sneaky. that's so disgusting 

• Like 3

Adarsh

Cop defenders incoming 

That boy is a monster
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Adakam
Posted (edited)

I dont care if I get wps, if you still defend cops, f.u.c.k you

Edited by Adakam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Rino

what is wrong with these cops? like do they make you a cop in US only if you have low to zero moral values or what? 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙
  • Like 2

Chromatican

This is so ridiculous at this point. Anyone still defending “blue lives” at this point needs to take a look in the mirror. Police really are the strong arm of the state, they’ve never been here to serve and protect. Let’s remember who the rioters at Stonewall were fighting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

alsemanche
20 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Cop defenders incoming 

IMG-20180526-044246.jpg

Ready for them

• YAAAS 1

derpmonster
Posted (edited)

American police doing stuff that literally goes against the GENEVA CONVENTION :saladga:

Imagine.

18 minutes ago, Rino said:

what is wrong with these cops? like do they make you a cop in US only if you have low to zero moral values or what? 

Multiple things. 1. Lack of proper training. 2. Training and indoctrination about wrong things - culture of anything-goes for cops and tight cult-like community where they are made to swear never to badmouth another cop in public. 3. They recruit their own. Cops are usually people who have only passed high school and haven't had the chance to interact with people different from them. Now they're armed and given a position of power suddenly and they power trip. 4. This culture dates all the way back to the original reason the US police force exists in the first place, i.e. to protect property (including slaves).

Edited by derpmonster
Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net
  • Thanks 1

southpaw773

Seattle PD gassing a residential neighborhood again 

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, southpaw773 said:

Seattle PD gassing a residential neighborhood again 

I love how the reactionaries are only ever outraged about protesters destroying small businesses and not PDs gassing actual residential neighborhoods with children and elderly in them :bye:

God put me and everyone sick of this to sleep and wake us up on Chromatica or something.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net

ItWasntLaauv
Posted (edited)

Honestly, at this point you can’t convince me that cops are not just part of a government mandated gang. They abuse their power and are part of such a huge system of senseless violence and oppression.

Vote in your primaries and in November, this sh*t sucks.

Edited by ItWasntLaauv
  • Like 2

Easy
Posted (edited)

Meanwhile the Hong Kong Police have done worse to protestors since last June. 
I definitely feel more like a Democrat because I care about human rights and all that. However, Trump was the only one in the whole world who helped us with the China sanction. He is still a piece of **** but he did something nice for us. I don’t know how I feel about that.

Yet corporates like Vans, Nike and Adidas have been hypocrites for supporting BLM but also supporting the police in Hong Kong. Sometimes, Chinese money really have so much power.

OT: Police is nasty. They should exist but the power they have and the lack of training/low requirement to becoming a cop is corrupting them.

Edited by Easy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Serial Chiller
6 minutes ago, Easy said:

Meanwhile the Hong Kong Police have done worse to protestors since last June. 
I definitely feel more like a Democrat because I care about human rights and all that. However, Trump was the only one in the whole world who helped us with the China sanction. He is still a piece of **** but he did something nice for us. I don’t know how I feel about that.

Yet corporates like Vans, Nike and Adidas have been hypocrites for supporting BLM but also supporting the police in Hong Kong. Sometimes, Chinese money really have so much power.

OT: Police is nasty. They should exist but the power they have and the lack of training/low requirement to becoming a cop is corrupting them.

People have been supporting the HK fight ever since the beginning, what's your point? It's possible to be against both the Chinese authoritarianism and the corrupt police in America, don't you think? 

And don't credit Trump for ****. China isn't afraid of him. And he's done jack to strike a balance. American corporates are deep in China's pockets Trump's flailing pathetically at any sort of trade power against China. Americans have suffered wayyyy more from the trade war than Chinese, fyi. 

Trump is a hypocrite that points finger but is no less of a vile scumbag aiming to seize total power and stoke the hatred both domestically in the US and internationally between countries. 

Economy
16 minutes ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Honestly, at this point you can’t convince me that cops are not just part of a government mandated gang. They abuse their power and are part of such a huge system of senseless violence and oppression.

Vote in your primaries and in November, this sh*t sucks.

I wonder how much that will help tho.

I don't know a lot about the US system but it it's anything like Canada's the majority of regulations and standards are set by each individual Province not the Federal Government only a few basic standards I think are actually National

I'm not certain but u can imagine in the US most of the laws also come from States? :oprah:

People talk a lot about Trump but if it's anything like our system Governors need just as much emphasis on change if not more