⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Cops try to force a weapon into a protestors hand

Supersonic
Posted (edited)

This video just came accross my timeline: SIX white cops wrangle down a black protestor while one of the cops drops a metal rod onto the protestor and tries to get it into his hands.

If you ever wondered: This is highly illegal, but very common with American police. Cops plant weapons (like metal rods or even guns) on people the want to arrest, to make it seem like they had a justifiable cause or were "at danger" and justified in shooting somebody.

Once there's the victim's fingerprints on the weapon, it's basically impossible in court to get out of what you are booked for.

Edited by Supersonic
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 9

alsemanche

This makes me so f*cking angry 

• Like 2

Aussie

How are sooo many cops being so dumb thinking they could get away with stuff like that in the social media world! Dangerous and dumb

• Like 1

derpmonster
Posted (edited)

This is so ****ing heartbreaking. I hope this gets attention. Sadly people with an agenda won't see it.

People in the replies of the tweet are already rationalizing. Americans are so predictable. They never learn. Never. :interestinga:

Edited by derpmonster
Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net
  • Like 1

derpmonster
13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Once there's the victim's fingerprints on the weapon, it's basically impossible in court to get out of what you are booked for.

I hope this video is used as evidence to not only drop charges but also prosecute the pigs.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at chARTPOP.azurewebsites.net
  • Like 2

KanyeWest

Cant trust the cops; all garbage

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

JillTyrell2004
Posted (edited)

My blood is boiling watching this. I’m lost for words. Heartbreaking. 

Edited by JillTyrell2004
  • Like 2

JillTyrell2004
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Aussie said:

How are sooo many cops being so dumb thinking they could get away with stuff like that in the social media world! Dangerous and dumb

Because they’ve got away behaving like this for so long. Even when they’ve been filmed they’ve gotten away with it. It‘s engrained in them.  >:(

Edited by JillTyrell2004
  • Like 1

SHALLOW
Posted (edited)

This is so ****ed up. I don’t know worst people than cops. Disgusting.

Marina was right. They’re mentally ill. At this point i’m starting to think there are only few exceptions.

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?

SHALLOW
37 minutes ago, JillTyrell2004 said:

Because they’ve got away behaving like this for so long. Even when they’ve been filmed they’ve gotten away with it. It‘s engrained in them.  >:(

I swear, they literally don’t know the difference between right and wrong. Like, don’t they have to pass psychological tests before becoming cops? How the f*** did they pass it?

SHALLOW
58 minutes ago, Aussie said:

They may not get away with it on Twitter but they totally can irl 

• Like 1