⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Any song from Chromatica can be single and i wont complain

Gerrard174

This is what i feel. This album is very commercial. All songs are single worthy. Putting personal favourite aside, any song can be released as singles and I wont complain at all - including my least favourite plastic doll, 1000 doves, replay

The first time i feel this with a gaga's album. The last i felt was Katy's Teenage Dream 

What do you think?

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya

Exclude just Plastic Doll :selena:

You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Exclude just Plastic Doll :selena:

No :triggered:

End Racism Now
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lionel Hutz

I will ignore the ignorant individual above me and agree with you

Oh, sure, like lawyers work in big skyscrapers and have secretaries. Look at him! He's wearing a belt. That's Hollywood for you.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aarghya
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

No :triggered:

:huntyga:

You'll never get to Heaven if you're scared of getting high

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lionel Hutz

you bitch xoxo craig

Oh, sure, like lawyers work in big skyscrapers and have secretaries. Look at him! He's wearing a belt. That's Hollywood for you.
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SCHEISSEMONTRE
3 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

replay

NO REPLAY SLANDER

Mychal
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Animal Claws
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Exclude just Plastic Doll :selena:

I can't handle the Plastic Doll slanders anymore :madge:

 

Edited by Animal Claws
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music

I agree but I would be be slightly disappointed with Replay but I agree every song is great so It could work 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Delulu Rogers

It is more commercial than her past albums but I think a lot of the songs are too loud/structurally different for radio (Alice, enigma, replay, plastic doll). 

And idek about future singles anymore because ROM is #1 yet a lot of the gp doesn’t know about it and radios have barely played it

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerrard174
Just now, Delulu Rogers said:

It is more commercial than her past albums but I think a lot of the songs are too loud/structurally different for radio (Alice, enigma, replay, plastic doll). 

And idek about future singles anymore because ROM is #1 yet a lot of the gp doesn’t know about it and radios have barely played it

Pretty sure the radio will jump on it gradually. It wont see a huge jump like BTW. It will grow organically.

Even savage is also growing on the same pace as ROM.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sillynate

I typed out each song and I was ready to explain that they aren’t all single worthy but as I was typing I realized they kind of are :giveup: the only one for sure that I think isn’t single worthy is 911 (and maybe Alice but only because of the robotic part) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Delulu Rogers
1 minute ago, Gerrard174 said:

Pretty sure the radio will jump on it gradually. It wont see a huge jump like BTW. It will grow organically.

Even savage is also growing on the same pace as ROM.

I mean let’s hope cause you would think an Ari collab would be picked up immediately. Also, are they doing radio Payola for the song or no?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aussie
12 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

This is what i feel. This album is very commercial. All songs are single worthy. Putting personal favourite aside, any song can be released as singles and I wont complain at all - including my least favourite plastic doll, 1000 doves, replay

The first time i feel this with a gaga's album. The last i felt was Katy's Teenage Dream 

What do you think?

I agree. I may also be in a minority here(?) but when ppl ask me what my favourite song I just say “I can’t choose, I listen from start to finish!”. And that’s the truth, apart from SL and ROM which became singles, I love listening to every song linked as an album. No skips at all for me. And SL only became better within the album context and love it more now.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gerrard174
1 minute ago, Aussie said:

I agree. I may also be in a minority here(?) but when ppl ask me what my favourite song I just say “I can’t choose, I listen from start to finish!”. And that’s the truth, apart from SL and ROM which became singles, I love listening to every song linked as an album. No skips at all for me. And SL only became better within the album context and love it more now.

Same. Over the weekend i was listening from start to end (skipping two singles) but from Mondsy onwards i have been listening with no skipping. They all fit in so well. I put the whole record on constanr repeat now

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...