Girl:neyde:

HeavyPunkLover
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Girl:neyde:

Ooops I forgot the :stalkga: 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

PlasticDollGirl
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think anyone really hated him. They hated the fact that she came to the VMAs dressed as him and performed as him while giving kinda cringy intro.. People/fans wanted to see something theatrical, something like 2009 VMAs because that was her VMAs performance comeback and few days earlier she hinted it’ll be continuation of her 2009 performance at TRL.. Also people thought she’ll perform HML and GH because of that promo which was nothing like the actual performance.. That promo ended up being more iconic than the performance itself and it gave false hope to people. That’s why people are not really fans of Jo. 

I actually remember how hyped we all were for a HML/GH performance omg she must of changed it last minute 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Mill said:

I actually remember how hyped we all were for a HML/GH performance omg she must of changed it last minute 

I think she did it on purpose so no one would expect her to show up as Joe.. I think she planned to do Joe since the beginning.. 

super ultra

I loved Jo and the performance so much and my inner monster friend circle loved it too. At least Rina acknowledges Jo's existence :tony:

PlasticDollGirl
3 minutes ago, ModernXTC said:

because he never got to kiss britney 

Britney too awkward and a robot though 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

xoxo Craig

Its got to have been one of the most cringeworthy things Gaga has ever done

End Racism Now

Creyk

He had this unrefined unsophisticated way of speaking and behaving that just rubbed me the wrong way.

RichAssPiss

I love Jo Calderone. When she did that whole magazine spread in character. Her mind.

bluemonkey
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think anyone really hated him. They hated the fact that she came to the VMAs dressed as him and performed as him while giving kinda cringy intro.. People/fans wanted to see something theatrical, something like 2009 VMAs because that was her VMAs performance comeback and few days earlier she hinted it’ll be continuation of her 2009 performance at TRL.. Also people thought she’ll perform HML and GH because of that promo which was nothing like the actual performance.. That promo ended up being more iconic than the performance itself and it gave false hope to people. That’s why people are not really fans of Jo. 

Yeah she took it too far 

Ronk

I loved the performance.  I'm here for more Jo.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Fanta

I cringed because it was, well...cringy. It just felt like something a local would expect Gaga to do, like “oh Lady Gaga haha what’s she gonna do next dress like a dude?” 

Gaga was always unexpected but that was one of the rare times I felt it was try hard, like she wanted to try everything, and it came at the worst time ever which is when she was completely overexposed. 

It didn’t help the single was You and I either. 

Archived