đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West updates YouTube with WHITE icons

Bambino

Featured Posts

DiskoBaby
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

He can read the room and change them? It only takes a few seconds.

I think it’s stupid to think (AND EVERYONE HERE ASSUMING) that just because he’s had white blank icons on YouTube nonetheless that’s its being compared to white supremacy just because everyone else wants to put black boxes on Twitter.

He doesn’t have to do anything.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

To those who're asking why he's not cancelled, let me tell y'all the answer: he's a male.

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, DiskoBaby said:

I think it’s stupid to think (AND EVERYONE HERE ASSUMING) that just because he’s had white blank icons on YouTube nonetheless that’s its being compared to white supremacy just because everyone else wants to put black boxes on Twitter.

He doesn’t have to do anything.

Stop defending people who openly support fascists. 

Aphrodizy26
59 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Wonder how Kim feels about this

she does not care, that whole family does nothing but work towards the oppression of black women

she just puts on a performance to look a certain way for social media

Ricardo

I'm not the one to blame everything on mental health issues but he has bipolar disorder, who knows what his clinical conditions are right now but patients tend to have major errors in judgment, that's why I'm never surprised by his behaivor 

Mister G
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Or a faithful wife. It's not like she's desperately needs his money. She's a wife trying to deal with a husband who is having a mental breakdown without just running away. She is trying as best she can to be supportive to him as a wife and partner while also trying to keep her public persona. If you think that's easy try it. 

I don't like her but you can't blame the wife for the sins of the husband.

Not at all but I agree he has been having a lot of challenges and I think mental health is one of them. I don’t know if this is a cry for help or if he really just thinks Trump is amazing.

yes and
39 minutes ago, Levine said:

American people love to cancel everyone but him, why?

I guess no one really cares. The cancel culture wasn't a thing when he was relevant in the music industry. 
The same with Nicki Minaj. She was saying some homophobic **** in her past and supported her rapist brother, but, again, she is not that relevant, so that's the point. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Mavis Gary
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Stop defending people who openly support fascists. 

Gurl. You asked a question. He answered it. And you’re still having a go. He wasn’t even defending him, he just told you that people are free to do what they want and his icons weren’t related to the blackout. That’s just facts, not defence. You’re looking for an argument online and you need to re-evaluate. If you care so much about it, change your own damn icon and get your ass out in the streets and do something about it instead of arguing with people online which, btw, is a pointless exercise because nobody will ever concede or accept another’s point of view on the internet. It’s just all noise. It’s garbage. It’s worthless. You’re all just preaching to your own choirs. And even if he wants to support Kanye or defend him, it’s no business of yours to tell him to stop just like it’s none of mine to tell a Christian woman to stop supporting someone that doesn’t exist. People are free to support and defend whoever the hell they want regardless of whether you think it’s right or wrong.

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, Mavis Gary said:

Gurl. You asked a question. He answered it. And you’re still having a go. He wasn’t even defending him, he just told you that people are free to do what they want and his icons weren’t related to the blackout. That’s just facts, not defence. You’re looking for an argument online and you need to re-evaluate. If you care so much about it, change your own damn icon and get your ass out in the streets and do something about it instead of arguing with people online which, btw, is a pointless exercise because nobody will ever concede or accept another’s point of view on the internet. It’s just all noise. It’s garbage. It’s worthless. You’re all just preaching to your own choirs. And even if he wants to support Kanye or defend him, it’s no business of yours to tell him to stop just like it’s none of mine to tell a Christian woman to stop supporting someone that doesn’t exist. People are free to support and defend whoever the hell they want regardless of whether you think it’s right or wrong.

I wish y’all had this energy towards fighting racism. Shameful tbh very shameful.

19 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

I guess no one really cares. The cancel culture wasn't a thing when he was relevant in the music industry. 
The same with Nicki Minaj. She was saying some homophobic **** in her past and supported her rapist brother, but, again, she is not that relevant, so that's the point. 

I see a common thread in the people you said should he cancelled. Is that a bias I detect? A prejudice? :fan:

Mavis Gary
6 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I wish y’all had this energy towards fighting racism. Shameful tbh very shameful.

You’re an absolute mess.

Guest Adarsh
Just now, Mavis Gary said:

You’re an absolute mess.

I’m not the one writing essays on a pop forum so..

MonsterofFame
35 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

To those who're asking why he's not cancelled, let me tell y'all the answer: he's a male.

Let me brutally honest and add to this: Also he's black.

I wish people would stop giving certain groups of people free passes. Imagine if Justin Timberlake or Eminem posted just one of the controversial things Kanye has in the past few years.

Archived