Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

BLACKPINK Lisa’s manager swindled a Billion Won from her

Lighter

Featured Posts

DOJA CAT
16 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Another bad example of this is STELLAR, they were literally exploited to do a sexual concept.

Their music was amazing... I always thought that it was their idea but reading about Vibrato and how they arrived at set and had to do all those things without knowing. One thing I hate the most is HyunA getting dropped for dating E'Dawn 

thank u, next

Helxig
35 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

After I got into K-pop in 2012, I started to learn about how the industry over there mistreats them. Crayon Pop, the band that opened the Artrave, disbanded and one of the members talked about it in as much detail as she’s allowed to. It’s so sad :(.

Wow this is shocking! I knew idols had it tough but I had no idea it was this bad.

I remember seeing them at the artRAVE in 2014 and thinking "wow, they're gonna be so successful after touring with Gaga" :( 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GipJo
44 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Is there a way she can sue???

No, that's how entertainment works in Korea. If you want to be a star, you have to sign those contracts or many more will willingly do so.

Bloody hooker
37 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

Another bad example of this is STELLAR, they were literally exploited to do a sexual concept.

I just looked it up, and I don’t remember them other than Marionette. They really wanted to steer away from the sexual aspect of it, but ultimately couldn’t.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

BUtterfield 8
On 6/1/2020 at 11:15 PM, hardcore1996 said:

Do they all have the same manager? If not is that weird I just assumed groups are all under the same management. If they do why her specifically?

Lisa is a foreigner (she’s from Thailand) so she already making less money than her korean members 

in Kpop each member in a group has an individual manager for the most part 

hardcore1996
4 hours ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Lisa is a foreigner (she’s from Thailand) so she already making less money than her korean members 

in Kpop each member in a group has an individual manager for the most part 

ohh thanks for explaining!

Archived