šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Peak?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Ally Campana

Yā€™all say this every time she reach new heights. Lol. Sometimes yā€™all sounds like OGHs more than LMs.Ā :billie:

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

Also Iā€™mĀ pretty sure this is just another reaction ***** fishing for some sad reacts. Close thread.Ā :bye:

Does it matter? Damage is done

C1trus

Never forget when this site feared Gaga might flop forever after Million Reasons MV and chart performance spectacle.Ā :enigma:

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

The Z
12 hours ago, HybridAT said:

So I'm the rude one for trying to tell you, like so many others in this thread, that you shouldn't be making ageist jokes? You first said you thought she's hitting 80 and then when somebody told you she's just 74 you mock her age again by saying you thought she was 88, even when you now know her real age?

Feel free to report me if you think I'm being rude, lol. Honestly,

22bf5137fa6b34d0a2f7b3ee881cb363.gif

You ALL are rude and I think it's ridiculous. He asked a question. If you're interested in answering it, do it. It you don't think the question is interesting, move on. There was nothing negative about this thread. GGD just loves to almost harass people for little to no reason at all

CHILL, guys. It's an online forum. Respect each other no matter what their opinion is

numb the flame

I feel like she's found a happy medium in her life now where she can do whatever she wants and people (and her label) will be here for it and her albums will sell like hotcakes. This is just the start.Ā 

ThisBitch

You never know with Gaga, she can always release another ASIB sounding album in a few years and get a #1 hit with a power balladĀ :oops:Ā for now we must enjoy this great era that is Chromatica

13 hours ago, TottoLand said:

After she has the baby

babies

Gagi

Wtf is this thread?

Lizzo for example got famous in her late twenties, do you think she gonna have her last ā€œpossible peakā€Ā in 4 years because sheā€™s TOO OLD then?Ā 

Aussie

Why speak of a peak? Enjoy the moment and donā€™t preoccupy yourself with these things. Mega artists like Gaga can always peak and re-peak. She is still in her early 30sĀ 

yes and

7 years ago, many people were thinking she is done because ARTPOP wasn't that huge as it was expected.Ā 
4 years ago, when PI flopped and Joanne had moderate success, many believed she would never run charts again.
But one year ago, she had #1 with Shallow, and today she has #1 with Rain On Me.Ā 
You'll never know what happens nextĀ :)

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Lunakween
51 minutes ago, RobGaga said:

She's an Oscar-nominated actress. She has cemented her place in the fabric of Hollywood forever (something Madonna could not achieve) I also don't think that Gaga will ever have a problem attracting younger fans. She's too cool to be uncool.Ā 

Why doĀ Gaga stans always have toĀ attack Madonna?Ā :madge:

Highly talented, in love with making music, why would this be the end of anything ? 34 is a great age. Huge amount in front of her.

Yxilon

No, her peak will be Cheek To Cheek pt. 4 when she will be 60 and Tony Bennett will die at 120 so that everyone will buy the album and it will be certified Diamond.

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived