Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Peak?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Bounty

You guys are so negative, no wonder Gaga stopped coming here. And no I think Gaga will find ways to reinvent herself and reach new heights.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
Just now, Mill said:

:neyde: I’m not a fan of Cher so I wouldn’t know, yes I’m saying I thought she was 88 but now I know her real age. OMG 

You don't have to be a fan to know someone's real age and then not repeating the ageist jokes after being corrected multiple times. That's basic maturity. Grow up.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

PlasticDollGirl
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

You don't have to be a fan to know someone's real age and then not repeating the ageist jokes after being corrected multiple times. That's basic maturity. Grow up.

Don’t get rude. You should be banned. 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Modern Ecstasy2
46 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

Wow.

Is there an option on GGD to block a user? Lmao

Yes lol. 'Ignored Users'

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

PlasticDollGirl
9 minutes ago, Bounty said:

You guys are so negative, no wonder Gaga stopped coming here. And no I think Gaga will find ways to reinvent herself and reach new heights.

It’s not being negative at all? We are having a discussion....

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, Mill said:

Don’t get rude. You should be banned. 

So I'm the rude one for trying to tell you, like so many others in this thread, that you shouldn't be making ageist jokes? You first said you thought she's hitting 80 and then when somebody told you she's just 74 you mock her age again by saying you thought she was 88, even when you now know her real age?

Feel free to report me if you think I'm being rude, lol. Honestly,

22bf5137fa6b34d0a2f7b3ee881cb363.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

PlasticDollGirl
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

So I'm the rude one for trying to tell you, like so many others in this thread, that you shouldn't be making ageist jokes? You first said you thought she's hitting 80 and then when somebody told you she's just 74 you mock her age again by saying you thought she was 88, even when you now know her real age?

That’s not being ageist? When did I ever say it was a bad thing... I thought she was 88 before someone told me her age as she looks older. Jesus :toofunny:

Bazaar

I don’t think so, but even if it is idc as long as she keeps making music :flutter:

PlasticDollGirl

I wish I never made this thread now, people are so overly sensitive :toofunny: I’m just asking and curious, no need to get rude. 

Suuus
3 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Why is this gif not in the ggd section 

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Why is this gif not in the ggd section 

I don't even use the GGD gif box tbh. It doesn't have enough gifs. I always use Google :ladyhaha:

EuphoricVibez

No, she'll still have more peaks as both an artist, and actress :heart: It's not time to write her off because of her age. Y'all write her off waaay too much only to be proven wrong in the end.

He/him/his

PlasticDollGirl
Just now, HybridAT said:

I don't even use the GGD gif box tbh. It doesn't have enough gifs. I always use Google :ladyhaha:

very funny oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived