💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels her Fallon interview amidst current protests

Stef

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

It's fine, guys. It's not like this interview will change your experience with Chromatica lol. 
She probably doesn't even care about needing to cancel. She has a brain. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gag
Just now, Suuus said:

She could have used the interview to bring awareness to the situation 

I love her but she would not have done a better job doing that than Jane ****ing Elliott.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

LaLa

Completely understandable. Looks like the other guests were changed too, probably Fallon himself will have a tricky time setting the tone this week and wants more 'serious' guests so his show isn't dragged.

Hey Boy

Maybe if she starts promo later it will help album longevity. First week numbers are fine anyway, hopefully. She's focusing on protests and that's understandable.

djBuffoon

Gaga walks the walk, even at the risk of pissing off some fans. :heart:

Zander

Understandable and I’m glad she did. There’s way more important things to talk about at the moment than your album dropping and I’m glad Jane Elliot is the replacement. 

She’s gaga, she doesn’t need all this promo so much of you yearn for. Most people know she has an album out.

Suuus
Just now, gag said:

I love her but she would not have done a better job doing that than Jane ****ing Elliott.

I geus your right atleast the chromatica ball isnt canceled het and we have an album to enjoy and just want this **** to end already 

Born This Way

Thank god. After Jimmy's blackface thing happened last week, I did not want her to go on. Especially now with the riots, I'm glad.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Robo Ga

This is THE RIGHT DECISION. Thank GOD she’s doing this. Can you imagine the backlash if she was doing regular promo right now? I try hard to not contribute to negativity on this site but omg if you’re crying about the “era” not going as you planned, why don’t you tune in to CNN for a second and watch people get KILLED BY THE POLICE IN THE STREETS? Maybe that will make your remember what’s important. Chromatica is an incredible album and the current political climate doesn’t change that. Shut up and appreciate the music we have from her during this horrible time in the world. There will always be performances and interviews in the future. Now is NOT THE TIME.

🤖⚡️

crybrowz

Remember when we all thought ARTPOP was her messiest era :rip:

She did the right thing to cancel though. Now would feel like an inappropriate time to do a light-hearted album promo interview with a late night talk show host. Hopefully she can reschedule soon. 

littlepotter

Racists ruining everything yet again!

chaeri pls

S0436

If it’s not a performance promoting the album then I’m really not that bothered.  Thankfully the album came out for us to enjoy and to take our minds off all the news.  

Archived