Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Rain On Me is #1 on the Hot 100!

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Economy
3 hours ago, alice911 said:

Bad romance was the biggest video on YouTube in 2010. It was the first video on the platform to reach 100m views..200m views and 300m. Then i think Shakira waka waka over took it after some time. 

I think Baby passed it before Waka Wake if I'm not mistaken

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
On 6/2/2020 at 5:31 AM, LGs LM said:

This hurts my brain. Tik Tok is a fun bop, but seriously, USA??

Well here in Canada Tik Tok was also way bigger :enigma:

We were just lucky Bad Romance climbed faster than in the US and Tik Tok took slightly longer so Bad Romance managed to get a few weeks at #1 before Tik Tok overtook it

But once Tik Tok went #1 it also stayed there and blocked other songs for ages :rip:

i see that Stupid Love returned to the digital sales chart. Do you guys know what position it's at?

RichAssPiss

I am really curious what the third single will be after this. I would be happy with almost anything. It seems like Free Woman was planned but maybe isn't happening now. Sour Candy has traction obviously and based on Spotify the other two most streamed tracks are Alice and 911. 

janetjackson
16 hours ago, RichAssPiss said:

I am really curious what the third single will be after this. I would be happy with almost anything. It seems like Free Woman was planned but maybe isn't happening now. Sour Candy has traction obviously and based on Spotify the other two most streamed tracks are Alice and 911. 

I would assume (and hope) Sour Candy. Would love to also see Sine From Above and maybe even 911.

Archived