Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica crosses 100M streams in 3 days on Spotify

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

Lemonade

and the meltdowns in other threads... the audacity when our good sis joanne got 7 million on day 1 :huntyga:

LOUDER

:applause:

Let's make it 1B now.

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

shoful

THIS IS AMAZING! The album is AMAZING!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

n1kos

Perfect numbers! Well done Queen:golfclap:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Shipper
11 minutes ago, Lemonade said:

and the meltdowns in other threads... the audacity when our good sis joanne got 7 million on day 1 :huntyga:

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

How many streams were due to Sour Candy/ROM? Because Madonna convinced the high streams and massive debut is because Gaga collaborated with them, which I think is total ignorant bullshit 🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

alice911

At what point it will stabilize? i hope gagas whole catalog continues to get atleast 8-9m streams everyday for the next 4-5 months. Without Chromatica she was already managing 5-6m everyday so its not like im asking for too much. We have Sour Candy and ROM which should keep the streams healthy for a few months along with shallow. 

alice911
1 minute ago, Rio said:

How many streams were due to Sour Candy/ROM? Because Madonna convinced the high streams and massive debut is because Gaga collaborated with them, which I think is total ignorant bullshit 🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

Just ignore such posts. Half of Rihanna's hits are collabs. Madonna has collabed with N number of people in her career and beyonce too. So u can simply remind the f words about how many collabs their own fav has done. Compared to that Gaga has done very few. 

Mister G
20 minutes ago, Rio said:

Madonna hasn’t had any good collabs since 4 Minutes with Justine Timberlake. Yes the only song I care for from Hard Candy. Haters are always pressed. Born This Way had no collabs and still smashed in 2011...until everyone picked up Adele’s 21. I don’t think the high streams are just related to the collabs. If that were the case she wouldn’t have had like 10 of the songs all charting on Spotify’s Top 50–or whatever that Spotify chart was from the other day someone posted.

A Real Panda
31 minutes ago, Rio said:

Wait did Madonna really say this or just other fandoms?

32 minutes ago, Rio said:

Is this a post by Madonna I’ve missed? wtf

Archived