💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dance your pain away - she really did that!

River

Featured Posts

River

I got myself getting emotional with so many songs, but like I'm dancing at the same time.

SFA gives me shivers but then I'm dancing like crazy, same with Fun Tonight, Alice and others.

The lyrics hitting you so hard in the heart but the body just keeps on dancing.

They really did THAT.

The more I listen to Chromatica, the more it's reaching to be my #1 favorite album of hers.

It's on repeat for days.

oh and my pretentious husband can't stop replaying Replay :bradley: I WON GUYS I WON

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, River said:

my pretentious husband can't stop replaying Replay

As he should :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

River
Just now, Aarghya said:

As he should :triggered:

I was listening to it and he was on the way out with our dog and then he texted "waa omg this song is amazing send me the youtube link"

so random this guy I can't :smh:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Helxig

I'm not exaggerating for effect here, but before I first listened to the album I was going through a little depression, and I was kinda afraid that being in a low mood would affect how much I enjoyed the album on first listen. How could I enjoy a dance album when I was feeling sh.it?

But immediately after hearing Chromatica I and Alice I had a smile on my face, I was bopping by the end of the album, that transition between Chromatica II and 911 dropped my jaw. I felt so much happier after listening to it.

I've been bopping to the album non stop for the past few days and it has literally helped me dance away the pain. Playing it in the car helped me feel confident today when I went to hang out with a friend, when I was feeling low beforehand. It's just perfect.

I love Gaga so much you guys :giveup:   she's a gift to the world.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Roronoa

Chromatica has a stronger effect when it’s blasted at high volume. Try it if you haven’t! Truly a dance album for the ages. 

Helxig
7 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

Chromatica has a stronger effect when it’s blasted at high volume. Try it if you haven’t! Truly a dance album for the ages. 

You HAVE to listen to it through good speakers or headphones! Computer and phone speakers do it no justice!

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived