⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Blake McLain Reacts to Chromatica

CanadaGoesGaga

I really enjoy this guy. He really breaks things down from a production side of things. Super intelligent.

Long video but worth it.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 7

M Monstre

I'm watching it right now :giveup: 

The only other video I've watched from him is his ROM reaction video, and it was great. I love how he breaks down the production of each track. It makes me appreciate the album even more. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

CanadaGoesGaga
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I'm watching it right now :giveup: 

The only other video I've watched from him is his ROM reaction video, and it was great. I love how he breaks down the production of each track. It makes me appreciate the album even more. 

Yeah! He is actually really great. And pretty to look at. So it’s a win for any viewer. 

ProjectJoanne

I'm gonna watch this but before I do may I ask, did you by any chance take this picture of the Born This Way Ball that you used in your profile picture?

589651c5a22b5_227786_10152394443590268_1

I'm looking for any kind of footage that's available from the Born This Way Ball and I'm wondering if you ever recorded any videos you could possibly send them to me? I have like a whole archive of Born This Way Ball footage :) 

DC

Jose P

His constant pausing every 3 seconds is annoying af :huntyga:

ImTired

He's......definitely......something. :hor:

Spyro

Can he be my producer?

chromaticat4.thumb.png.00d2dd4c8d89ffe5a

Spyro the Dragon
  • LMAO 1

viniferrett

The amount of ads, chile 

Agunimon

One of my favorite reactors, but mostly because he goes at it from such a technical side of things. I normally don't mind the format he uses, but Chromatica is not an album I appreciate the constant pausing, so I didn't make it all the way through. But at least it allows him to keep the entire song in his videos.

CanadaGoesGaga
44 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I'm gonna watch this but before I do may I ask, did you by any chance take this picture of the Born This Way Ball that you used in your profile picture?

589651c5a22b5_227786_10152394443590268_1

I'm looking for any kind of footage that's available from the Born This Way Ball and I'm wondering if you ever recorded any videos you could possibly send them to me? I have like a whole archive of Born This Way Ball footage :) 

I did!! I have a few photos somewhere. This was from Vancouver. I took a terrible video of her singing The Queen. But no clue what happened to it... 

• Love 1

Runway
34 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Can he be my producer?

I’m like...... Produce me daddy 

• LMAO 1

melodichard

He’s v handsome

ProfessionalClown
26 minutes ago, viniferrett said:

The amount of ads, chile 

I actually didn't get a single ad lmao.

51 minutes ago, Jose P said:

His constant pausing every 3 seconds is annoying af :huntyga:

Well he's breaking it down for production so anytime something changes he's gonna stop to explain lmao 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ProjectJoanne
38 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I did!! I have a few photos somewhere. This was from Vancouver. I took a terrible video of her singing The Queen. But no clue what happened to it... 

Omg! Well if you ever happen to find it you can message me here or anywhere through the username ProjectJoanne or my YT channel #ProjectJoanne :) 

And if you don't ever find them don't stress out about it it's perfectly fine and ok :heart:

DC

PawsUpJago

I'm enjoying his breakdowns of albums/songs along with queen Nina Schofield.

He's a snack tho, huh?