Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tinashe and Kehlani dragged Lana

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

Fanta
2 minutes ago, ice bear said:

we don't know about "innocent" with celebrities, ever

Tinashe might've made a mistake too and she apologized, please let's not create chaos within chaos

Because Lana will risk her life in the middle of riots and protests to dig herself into a deeper hole? Please go look for some sense along with Tinashe because y’all are messy.

I get Lana is dumb but of all things to do it should tell you more where some people’s priorities when they’re clout chasing in the middle of this disaster. TINASHE cause chaos within chaos when she decided to make this a public issue. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ice bear
Just now, Fanta said:

Because Lana will risk her life in the middle of riots and protests to dig herself into a deeper hole? Please go look for some sense along with Tinashe because y’all are messy.

I get Lana is dumb but of all things to do it should tell you more where some people’s priorities when they’re clout chasing in the middle of this disaster. TINASHE cause chaos within chaos when she decided to make this a public issue. 

duuuude where is all that coming from i am a Lana fan too, asking for a coleague to stop escalating the hostility

Tinashe is black, Lana is protected by Privilege, she did great showing support and Nashe did great by correcting her when it was needed, some of the people in that video could've been identified and hunted down, it's not about keeping Lana's reputation immaculate rn

Yes people are projecting "Karen" all over Lana unfairly, but that's not what this movement is about, that's not the time, we don't need to riot about a singer when black citizens are being choked to death and having their rights taken away

If Lana is there protesting that's where her mind is and this online mess is just that, online mess, let's not get caught up on that

ice heard one side from above

Lilmonzter

Looting is not protest. It's kind of taking advantage over dire straits just because you can. People are personally profiting over a great injustice. 

Sing C'est la vie 

Babel

Has Lana become the white Azealia Banks? 2020 is really the year uh :rip:

2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

She probably did not think about their faces showing, im sure she can personally call her and tell her about this. No need to try and make her a racist again and again when there is nothing.

Exactly, seems like they were tryna win brownie points on Twitter 

Robo Ga

Ari Lennox came for her throat on twitter too she said Lana you ain’t sh**

I think there’s something wrong with Lana these days where’s her common sense and judgement 

disappointed in her but not surprised unfortunately. She need a long break

🤖⚡️

Archived