💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tinashe and Kehlani dragged Lana

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, InstantDejavu said:

Both are crimes and bad, period. I am not grading in HOW bad they each are, they are both bad, period. 

My opinion is that you cannot protest to a crime with committing a crime yourself, even if that crime is lower in being bad. A crime is a crime. 

People may think what they want but that's my opinion...I believe in the law, without laws, this kind of stuff would be normal and okay.

That is a terrible way to think - it reaffirms that bad things are equally bad. You need to be able to make distinctions - a poor person who steals out of utter despair is not the same as a millionaire taking advantage of wage-slaves who can't make ends meet because of raising costs... The latter doesn't even commit a crime in this case :laughga:

So no, responding to your statement, yes, you can absolutely protest a crime even if you did something wrong in response - context matters 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edengowon

the amount of people trying to slander and blame the protesters here is worrying

the artist formerly known as melancholia

They literally could have inboxed her. That's pretty sh*tty on their part:ohwell:

Tom Nook

She reposted with just the video

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

2 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Apart from you creating this definition for yourself and using it as some kind of moral high ground, what do you think this all is for? Just because people decided to be angry at each other one day? And like I said: if some cops are "good", where the fvck are they?

Yes I am giving you my opinion considering you are asking for it, why are you surprised? 

The problem is not with cops, its with the institution of cops that protects racism and cop violence, and if you try speaking out against it as a cop, you will face ramifications that could destroy your life. This also applies to all Americans who are not cops and work under a systemic racist corrupt system and have no other choice but to be part of it.

Im an Anarchist and I hate the police state, but I dont hate cops and alot of them are good.

TimisaMonster

She removed it...she has been on a roll these past weeks...:ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sadboy
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

She probably did not think about their faces showing, im sure she can personally call her and tell her about this. No need to try and make her a racist again and again when there is nothing.

Tinashe and Kehlani are flops, they just want some attention tryna be 'woke'

As you said they can DM her about that and not post it publicly. very immature

Fanta

Clout chasers, f*ck both of them hoes. I’m so sick of idiots using these moments for clout. Sh*t, I called Lana out myself but this is overkill. They’re now using her as a vessel for ‘Karen’ draggings and taking all their frustrations out on her. And don’t y’all dare and act like this is anything else.

EVERYONE has been posting videos that went VIRAL and you can see EVERYONE’S face. 

FrozenKookie

Lana already deleted it and Tinashe tweeted this

ice bear
Just now, sadboy said:

Tinashe and Kehlani are flops

don't need to go low their art is great too (i'm sure), it's their own culture being devastated and we expectators can't know what it feels like

ice heard one side from above

Giorno Giovanna

So they want her to censor the situation? That's wrong. 

It's important to see every detail, good and bad, to make a differentiated decision. 

As much as it's important to show and not censor police brutality, it's also important to show that certain people misbehave in the riot

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

ice bear
5 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Clout chasers, f*ck both of them hoes. I’m so sick of idiots using these moments for clout. Sh*t, I called Lana out myself but this is overkill. They’re now using her as a vessel for ‘Karen’ draggings and taking all their frustrations out on her. And don’t y’all dare and act like this is anything else.

EVERYONE has been posting videos that went VIRAL and you can see EVERYONE’S face. 

defending Lana should not be the focus either

The situation is solved, let's move on

Fanta
Just now, ice bear said:

defending Lana should not be the focus either

The situation is solved, let's move on

And neither should public draggings be a focus, the f*ck did Tinashe and Kehlani think people were going to say publicly dragging her and causing a spectacle on social media? She’s out there protesting and made an innocent mistake.

There’s nothing I hate more than clout chasers. 

ice bear
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

And neither should public draggings be a focus, the f*ck did Tinashe and Kehlani think people were going to say publicly dragging her and causing a spectacle on social media? She’s out there protesting and made an innocent mistake.

There’s nothing I hate more than clout chasers. 

we don't know about "innocent" with celebrities, ever

Tinashe might've made a mistake too and she apologized, please let's not create chaos within chaos

QueenOfSaigon

Ok can we all just agree to love Lana again? Thank you and bye

Archived