Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

“Sine From Above” Outro

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

DarkGa
21 minutes ago, Deano said:

I really respect Gaga for bringing that kind of music into the album but I wish that outro was the whole song!

Im trying to find an edit with that break as all the drops

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Suigetsu said:

she wanted to do sth artsy, but it really sucks if you know something about producing and mixing songs

many people don't

Untitled-2.thumb.gif.fda8a813e9613d3463f

Oh please do enlighten us with your superior opinion?

LOUDER

Me on the 1st listen: :shocked::saira::worship2:

It was so unexpected but epic in the end. It just felt so right to end like that!

My name isn't Alice but I'll keep looking for Wonderland.

March34th

the outro to Sine From Above is one of the coolest things I've seen in music in a while, it's fcking exhilarating

March34th
2 hours ago, Suigetsu said:

she wanted to do sth artsy, but it really sucks if you know something about producing and mixing songs

many people don't

I mean... I'm a music producer but I love the outro, it's a unique touch and  we don't really see similar things in pop music :awkney: so I think it's just up to your own opinion.

alsemanche

I absolutely love the outro and Sine is my favourite song on the album. My only issue with it is that I wish the outro went on for longer. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Kahzandra

It's one of my favorite moments on Chromatica.  And I hate to be that person, but I love it because it kinda gave me Ray of Light teas and I think we're overdo for a William Orbit revival in music, or an electronica/DnB revival in general

2:45

boyerased

The first time I heard the outro I was shocked but with all the celestial/spiritual reference she did from the song I immediately thought of it as like a big bang/creation moment. That initial chaos during creation. Good to see that it relates to that.

It reminded me of Twin Peaks: The Return’s eight episode, with the whole chaos/creation thing. 

Massive Monster
20 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

The first time I heard the outro I was shocked but with all the celestial/spiritual reference she did from the song I immediately thought of it as like a big bang/creation moment. That initial chaos during creation. Good to see that it relates to that.

It reminded me of Twin Peaks: The Return’s eight episode, with the whole chaos/creation thing. 

I love reading a fellow Twin Peaks fan on here. The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within :kara:

Kind regards

KORG
8 hours ago, Suigetsu said:

many people don't

Gosh if only bloodpop were a professional. Or Ryan Tedder. Or anyone working on it.

She shouldve called you up!

Who in the name of mediocrity are you?:laughga: 

And yes, my avatar is awesome. I coloured it in by overlaying a picture of the chromatica jock strap. Stay pressed.

Rifek

She made all the tracks with visual vision in her head :bradley:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

JazzGa

Fun fact! The "Amen Drum Break" is the #1 most commonly used sample in the word!

Gaga first used the "Amen Drum Break" on Beautiful, Dirty, Rich!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Terrence
8 hours ago, Suigetsu said:

many people don't

I love it but I wish it was better and more “all out”. It is a bit subdued.. it was the perfect moment to go berserk imo...

Wish she would’ve done it more like the outro of Björk’a Crystalline, longer and more chaotic

Archived