Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

steven

As a Canadian, it’s so sad to witness such violence going on next to our country. I’m glad that Gaga spoke about this issue and she did it in such a classy way. Racism towards the Black community has to stop, it is incredibly sad and frustrating. 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Girrr
1 minute ago, Spyro said:

Well tbh, I learned not to trust documentaries.  No matter the subject they always try to craft issues in their favor.  See: Supersize Me, Blackfish, and 5 foot 2.  I know damn well Gaga is not an inch over 5 foot 1.

Sksksksk not you calling out 5F2 :toofunny:

Bubblegum Bitch

You don't need to say "I am a privileged white man/woman" all the time. There's no reason in such kind of a self-humiliation.

TSUNAMI

US needs to break completely, it's a s#!t country that does not look after people, only money. 

I mean, any conutry that has #1 military system and the WORST medical care for their people is for me uncivilised.

But yall keep being thankful on the forces that are "helping" other cointries to be "free". Killers are your country heroes. 

Spyro
4 minutes ago, Girrr said:

Sksksksk not you calling out 5F2 :toofunny:

Whole thing should be fact checked tbh

Spyro the Dragon

DavidLuis198
11 minutes ago, macca said:

This is honestly crazy to me. So people actually vote on comedy and not what’s best for the country/beliefs? Wtf.

Being fair, a lot of people don't have much access to reliable information, so, if they see on social media someone say the opposite party is trying to give gay kits (they invented that they were giving penis baby bottles to young children, just search 'mamadeira de piroca') to children, or that the other party is defending bandits and corruption (while they will legalize guns for people to fight against bandits themselves), they fall for it. Also, unfortunately, lots of people identify themselves with speeches with racist and anti-LGBT content, Brazil has a long story with racism (we try to deny it and hide it, but we have a lot of racism in here) and authoritarian governments, so people are drawn to it :(

I don't know how to write in english

KatieJudasGaga4
50 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I hope you have a clean conscious voting for a racist rapist in Nov. And yes, that is Biden. 

You just said you would rather vote for Trump, who is also a racist and a rapist. :fail:

YourCureness
21 minutes ago, macca said:

This is honestly crazy to me. So people actually vote on comedy and not what’s best for the country/beliefs? Wtf.

Yeah. Look at the Philippines 

TheQueenLG
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

You just said you would rather vote for Trump, who is also a racist and a rapist. :fail:

No. I did not. I said I would rather withhold my vote and not vote at all than vote for either of the presumptive nominees. A racist rapist is still a racist rapist if they're a democrat... They're just in blue rather than red. 

S0436

For sure the album would’ve been delayed again had it been scheduled for June 5th; you may say that is superficial considering the topic but music can provide joy and escapism to some people.

Poor her.. She just released an album after years and a pandemic and this happened.. 

rasclautmangos
42 minutes ago, Spyro said:

But you literally told her "Your dad should lay down his weapons and quit the force."  Nothing about the video I posted show that.  The cop in the video is still in the force.  You didn't say anything about joining the protest.  Just straight off quitting.  We're in full disagreement.  I wish we can be in agreement, but that's not what was being said initially.  What I posted is exactly what needs to happen.  Good cops standing by with everyone against racist, asshole, power hungry, compensating bitches.  Not quitting, that's just going to leave the bad cops in power.  Also, I'm sure most cops would LOVE to be out of a job if crime was none, but that's not the reality and it's not going to happen.

This. All of this laying down your weapons and quitting talk and abolishing police states sounds oh so nice, but it's completely unrealistic, especially for the USA. When ALL the good guys quit, we are screwed. Some people probably don't have to be as worried about that as others do.

Jose P
2 hours ago, God Control said:

So what’s the statement? Be kind and love each other? Honey this is GOAT or Chromatica, this is earth where black people have suffered for centuries and no voting system or peaceful protesting every helped them. They don’t have to wait 2 more centuries to not be shot by the police. The statement does appear to have a noble message but it’s so privileged and detached from reality.

Why are you always so quick to jump to Gaga’s throat and bash her for everything she does. I’ve said it before, you seem to have a very low opinion about her for someone that has an account on her fansite. Gaga has stood by the BLM movement for years honey, years. Get the f*ck out of here with this bulls*it. And I know you’re going to reply with some condescending smart-ass reply to make your statement seem superior and righteous. Every time Gaga speaks out about something important I can trust I’ll find your nasty comment bashing her and trying to diminish her support. It’s annoying and infuriating to see you behave like this. I can’t f*cking believe Gaga is getting for real dragged by some for speaking out about this situation, what even is your problem or anyone else’s problem in here? What is the matter with you people?

I seriously cannot believe you’re still allowed to run rampant in the forum with your disgusting comments under every thread. I’ll just make sure I report you every time until the mods notice me, and I hope everyone else helps on that.

Archived