đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga watch reaction videos?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

If I were a big international artist I think anytime I'd release something I'd watch some reaction videos. I can't help but feel like Gaga may feel that way too? Like I can totally picture her checking reactions vids and if she doesn't I really think she is missing out on some FANTASTIC reaction videos. There are some react videos that go in depth and analyse EVERYTHING from her lyrics, to the melodies to every aspect of her vocal delivery on each track. Some are so enjoyable. Then there are also the cute ones where people just share their instant reaction to the songs without delving deep and they are fun AF in their own way. I really hope she checks them out. She'd be so proud of the work she released. I mean legit critics criticizing your art is cool too especially when they praise your work like they have been with Chromatica BUT I always feel like listening ot what the GP thinks of your work is even more exciting in a way because the GP is who dictates the musical landscape and where it goes in a way. Us normal every day people have more power than the critics I guess is what I'm saying so why not listen to us too right? :kara: I really hope she does!

Franch Toast

She might. I've heard she watches videos of regular people using Haus Labs products after all. 

She/Her/Hers

Rudz Xinc
23 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Tell her not to watch A****

PERIODT. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Archived