ArtGagaPop

TEOG > Babylon > Applause. The rest aren't even worth mentioning :billie:

ear condom

It Don't Mean a Thing ft. Tony Bennett is the correct answer

bye yall :kiss:

bb363be14531748395fb2d606d04db38652c14a0

Red
2 minutes ago, SOON said:

I love how she spells ARTPOP at the end of applause, it feels like she is wrapping up the album. like she says "That was ARTPOP"

Applause is every thing a closing song has to be, a summary of what we have listened so far. I feel like The Edge of Glory and Babylon do the job but not as well as Applause. Angel Down is great but I feel like it could fit better in the middle of the album and Million Reasons could be the album closer, similar case with Disco Heaven and Paparazzi. As for Teeth, it shouldn't be on the album at all.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

moonsago
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It's sooooooooo close between TEOG and Babylon for me. I said TEOG, but Babylon is still a fantastic song!

Literally I feel the exact same! 

trutheverafter

TEOG > Babylon > Disco Heaven > Applause > Just Another Day > Teeth

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Madame Goo Goo

When discussing closing tracks, you should judge the closer on the standard edition. Disco Heaven isn't available everywhere, it is hard to find a CD or Vinyl with that song on there. Angel Down is the closer on the standard, and she included the demo as the deluxe closer so that it would stay the closer.

The Edge Of Glory > Applause > Babylon > Angel Down > Summerboy > Teeth

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

selenalavigne

The Edge of Glory > Applause > Teeth >>>>>> the others

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

ice bear

disco heaven, applause and babylon

ice heard one side from above

SOON
5 minutes ago, Red said:

Applause is every thing a closing song has to be, a summary of what we have listened so far. I feel like The Edge of Glory and Babylon do the job but not as well as Applause. Angel Down is great but I feel like it could fit better in the middle of the album and Million Reasons could be the album closer, similar case with Disco Heaven and Paparazzi. As for Teeth, it shouldn't be on the album at all.

Completely agreed. And I can totally see MR as a closer :nooo:

Teeth feels like another is gonna come up after it and then leaves you like "that was the closer? :wtf:"

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

When discussing closing tracks, you should judge the closer on the standard edition. Disco Heaven isn't available everywhere, it is hard to find a CD or Vinyl with that song on there. Angel Down is the closer on the standard, and she included the demo as the deluxe closer so that it would stay the closer.

The Edge Of Glory > Applause > Babylon > Angel Down > Summerboy > Teeth

All the songs are available on YouTube, Apple Music and Spotify. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Madame Goo Goo
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

All the songs are available on YouTube, Apple Music and Spotify. 

Yes, but it still is a deluxe track. In terms of looking at an album as a whole, you only judge the standard edition. That's how critics review albums. Deluxe tracks aren't meant to fit in the body of the album, hence them being tacked on to the end. The only cases of deluxe tracks really counting, in my opinion, are when they are inserted into the album and rearrange the tracklisting, hence Born This Way.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Gracious Gaga

gurl you can't say that disco heave and just another day are closing songs but love me right isn't ... 

♥ Kindness Police.

holy scheisse

TEOG > Applause > Babylon > Teeth > JAD > Disco Heaven

Archived