Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is my imagination overreacting with this BOP...

iMonster

Featured Posts

iMonster

Ok, I get it some of you don't like Plastic Doll! But at least hear me out.

How many of you honestly thought she's being that generic and dry? Lol. It's Gaga!

So my imagination is telling me she's a new type of Plastic (Sex) Doll. Of course she doesn't view herself as the other type of dolls with her microchip and all. She has a personality with this new model and some feelings but not on the same frequencies as humans. I have a concept for a video and everything but I truly think that's the perspective she was coming with. Do you guys think I'm reaching or anyone else felt this way about the song? :awkney:

Roronoa

You’re not reaching at all, a singing futuristic sex doll was the first thing that popped into my head as well. It makes sense since Chromatica is a cyberpunk world.

And when she sings ‘if you’re a real boy’, she’s telling us that some boys aren’t completely human either on Chromatica.

In a way, it made the song sadder.

Anyway, if I was on Chromatica I would like to place an order for the xoxo Craigbot v.975. :huntyga:

NFRatwell
3 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

A singing futuristic sex doll was the first thing that popped into my head as well. It makes sense since Chromatica is a cyberpunk world.

And when she sings ‘if you’re a real boy’, she’s telling us that some boys aren’t completely human either. 

When she says a real boy it makes me think she means a man who’s looking for a real relationship. Shes ok with being an “enigma” and having fake relationships “just for a night” but if you’re looking for a real relationship, don’t treat me like you’d treat a one night stand.

Roronoa
1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

When she says a real boy it makes me think she means a man who’s looking for a real relationship. Shes ok with being an “enigma” and having fake relationships “just for a night” but if you’re looking for a real relationship, don’t treat me like you’d treat a one night stand.

That’s the correct real life interpretation. 

ice bear

i really like the song

the verses are the focus instead of the chorus imo

ice heard one side from above

iMonster
51 minutes ago, JK Rowling said:

You’re not reaching at all, a singing futuristic sex doll was the first thing that popped into my head as well. It makes sense since Chromatica is a cyberpunk world.

And when she sings ‘if you’re a real boy’, she’s telling us that some boys aren’t completely human either on Chromatica.

Anyway, if I was on Chromatica I would like to place an order for the xoxo Craigbot v.975. :huntyga:

I'm so happy I'm not alone!!! 

Also when she's saying "am I your type, am I your type?" It's as if she's trying to sell herself because she's not sure if they're into it or just prefer the regular dolls/girls. 

Archived