💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Wanting Chromatica to stay brand new

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

I want it to feel brand new for as long as possible where every song isn't overplayed and every lyric memorised. I'm dying to listen to Plastic Doll, Alice and Replay but I don't want to risk overplaying them to the point that they don't excite me anymore.

This album is amazing and it still feels like release day to me. Every time I listen to the album it feels like the first time and I don't want to lose that. :kara:

Does anybody else feel the same way?  

This isn't about being dramatic. Of course I'm going to listen to the album. This is just about how I love it so much and want this moment to last longer. :heart:

Agunimon

We might be different with how we change our view on music after relistening, but this is after I deleted the leak version that I had and had already listened to a high amount of times as it is:

Screen-Shot-2020-05-30-at-9-53-33-AM.png

All these songs still feel brand new. As they should. Even Stupid Love feels new after the context of the album, and I used to hate that song. It was a skip in my play-throughs but not anymore.

Fanta

Same, but I figured the only way to keep it as fresh as possible is to hear it from start to finish every time. I play the Welcome to Chromatica playlist with Gaga discussing the album to make it feel like an experience. I love her so much and I love this album. 

BlackCrown

I feel the same way yeah, I listened to Replay on a loop so many times, same for Sour Candy, and now I'm scared to play them again because I don't wanna lose that excitement I have when I listen to them :ohno:

I feel like some of my favorite Gaga songs that I enjoy listening the most after many years are the ones I didn't overplayed, like Bloody Mary (my fav Gaga song ever) and Heavy Metal Lover 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Magui
12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I want it to feel brand new for as long as possible where every song isn't overplayed and every lyric memorised. I'm dying to listen to Plastic Doll, Alice and Replay but I don't want to risk overplaying them to the point that they don't excite me anymore.

This album is amazing and it still feels like release day to me. Every time I listen to the album it feels like the first time and I don't want to lose that. :kara:

Does anybody else feel the same way?  

It still feels like release day for me too. Guess we should listen start to finish that way we don't overplay the ones we are obsessed with. 

Now I'm just waiting to hear the album with my two friends this afternoon. 

AlexanderMagno

Just listen to the album if you like it :lmao: why are you going to prevent yourself from listening to a song you like, just to keep it "fresh" somehow? Just enjoy the damn thing lol sure, eventually you will overplay it, but so what, "I like these songs so much I don't want to listen to them too much"? You're overthinking.

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

I feel the same way yeah, I listened to Replay on a loop so many times, same for Sour Candy, and now I'm scared to play them again because I don't wanna lose that excitement I have when I listen to them :ohno:

I feel like some of my favorite Gaga songs that I enjoy listening the most after many years are the ones I didn't overplayed, like Bloody Mary and Heavy Metal Lover 

That's the same for me. HML and Electric Chapel are a couple of my favourites but they are my least listened to. They still take me back to the born this way era when I listen to them because they still feel new. 

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Just listen to the album if you like it :lmao: why are you going to prevent yourself from listening to a song you like, just to keep it "fresh" somehow? Just enjoy the damn thing lol sure, eventually you will overplay it, but so what, "I like these songs so much I don't want to listen to them too much"? You're overthinking.

lol. You're overthinking by being serious about this. 

I know how to enjoy the album but I want to prolong the excitement of new music for as long as I can. I see nothing wrong with that. 

PlasticDollGirl

Just play it, stop being so dramatic 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

brucee
21 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Same, but I figured the only way to keep it as fresh as possible is the hear it from start to finish every time. I play the Welcome to Chromatica playlist with Gaga discussing the album to make it feel like an experience. I love her so much and I love this album. 

guys we are experiencing the same experience and thoughts.

hello hello baby.

Benji

I understand what you mean but I wouldn't overthink it.

It's a great album and will remain great no matter how many times you listen :vegas:

brucee
1 minute ago, Benji said:

I understand what you mean but I wouldn't overthink it.

It's a great album and will remain great no matter how many times you listen :vegas:

double yas.

hello hello baby.

Glamourpuss
24 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Same, but I figured the only way to keep it as fresh as possible is the hear it from start to finish every time. I play the Welcome to Chromatica playlist with Gaga discussing the album to make it feel like an experience. I love her so much and I love this album. 

I listen to that playlist too and watch the manifestos on Spotify. They really help to get you immersed in the music. I also recommend the Zane Lowe interview for anybody who hasn't seen it yet. I watched it before the album release and I felt like I understood Gaga and Chromatica better. 

IAmNotHere1997

Yeah, I totally get what you're saying. I feel the same way. I only listened to this album twice because I wanted to keep it fresh and new, my first listening experience was just mind-blowing and magical.

Archived