💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Babylon confirmed to have two versions. Will it be the only one?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

Creyk
7 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lol not anymore since I posted it all over my twitter a couple days ago when they leaked cause literally no one even knew they leaked. I was shocked to say the least, usually monsters are on top of it.

Hey sis! If you do have them and don't mind sharing (since you posted them on your twitter), you should make a thread about it in the "downloadable media" section of the forum, that way everyone who is interested can easily listen to them :) 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lmao ok well, I’m gonna go back to listening to the demos that you don’t have 😘 if it were fan made it wouldn’t have old lyrics/vocals that weren’t in the snippet, nor would it be high quality since the snippets were second hand recordings but stay mad

okay sis have fun!

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lol not anymore since I posted it all over my twitter a couple days ago when they leaked cause literally no one even knew they leaked. I was shocked to say the least, usually monsters are on top of it.

I've sent you a message on Twitter 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Hey sis! If you do have them and don't mind sharing (since you posted them on your twitter), you should make a thread about it in the "downloadable media" section of the forum, that way everyone who is interested can easily listen to them :) 

Or this @lovedillon :tony:

End Racism Now

Versace

Chromatica is one of those albums that really lends itself to remixes. We got two remix albums from Gaga. Chromatica extremely makes sense as a remix album in the near future!!! 

bluemonkey
36 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

the album version is the superior version so idk why do you guys care so much about the demo one. It's a cool instrumental yeah, but what we got is real MUSIC 

Ok, that’s your opinion. The demo sounds edgier while the album version sounds like vogue. I like both versions but love the demo more. 

MonsterOfSpain

Free Woman extended version with the bridge + "electric devotion" lyric hopefully :vegas:

Batwings

Chromatica (The Remix) featuring unreleased demos and remixes!

All yours for free with a $500 purchase of Haus Labs cosmetics! 

:huntyga:

BloodyM
51 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

the album version is the superior version so idk why do you guys care so much about the demo one. It's a cool instrumental yeah, but what we got is real MUSIC 

This, I ca never understand some of you thinking the superior version is a song we never actually listened to lol. Babylon is one if not the most beautiful songs on Chromatica and y'all should stop dwelling on something 'non existent' and enjoy what we have.

Creyk
2 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

This, I ca never understand some of you thinking the superior version is a song we never actually listened to lol. Babylon is one if not the most beautiful songs on Chromatica and y'all should stop dwelling on something 'non existent' and enjoy what we have.

But it's not non-existent. Bloodpop already confirmed that it does exist, it will just be released later.

Benji
59 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Lmao ok well, I’m gonna go back to listening to the demos that you don’t have 😘 if it were fan made it wouldn’t have old lyrics/vocals that weren’t in the snippet, nor would it be high quality since the snippets were second hand recordings but stay mad

Considering a lot of people want the hauslabs mix, we would all most likely know if it leaked.  I've heard a lot of fanmade versions and some sound pretty "real" but they're not so I believe you're probably listening to one of them.

March34th
1 hour ago, Lukey said:

I think Chromatica TV will have a space dedicated to demos or alternative versions, just for the fans:hor:

THISSSSS needSSS to happen :nooo:

What if she releases remixes/alternate takes/demos of the tracks on Chromatica through Chromatica TV / releases this supposed piano and remix album we are allegedly getting through that site, i really like the idea of having things like that as gifts for the fans (because we know the general public has the attention span of a shoe and wouldn't even have the will to search "chromatica tv" in the address bar :reductive:) but i think it would be very sweet of her to utilize Chromatica TV as something of a mixture of a fansite and what the ARTPOP App should have been in that sense

March34th
27 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Chromatica (The Remix) featuring unreleased demos and remixes!

All yours for free with a $500 purchase of Haus Labs cosmetics! 

:huntyga:

I would no joke buy $500 worth of Haus Labs without hesitation if that was the only way to buy a Chromatica Remix album :awkney:

59 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I've sent you a message on Twitter 

Did he answer?? Does he really have babylon’s full demo or :laughga:

Archived