💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

One small change I would make to Chromatica...

Spyro

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Spyro said:

Ohh gotcha. lol  I didn't know that

I think she said it in the Zane Lowe interview- or am I just dreaming this? 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ChavaWM

I mentioned earlier but I only noticed that Free Woman and Alice were very short. Everything else was actually ok and didn't feel so short.

Also I moved 1000 Doves placement to before SFA so that it flows better for me

I think in regards to song placement, that perhaps the narrative lies in the lyrical content versus the musical content. 

I went in fully expecting each act to have a similar "vibe" and tone, but they don't. I haven't had a huge chance to sit down and watch the lyric videos, so I'm wondering if that's where the narrative shines, because while I think as a whole the record is super cohesive in terms of sound, musically the acts don't make sense in that aspect. 

Gerrard174

The thing that she needs to change is

1) dont chop off the bridge of some songs

2) give the songs a proper ending. Some of the songs, when it is reaching climax, suddenly it is over.

I know short songs are essential for streaming and it makes people want to listen again and again, but it is bothering fans who want a complete experience for each song

crybrowz

Apart from some of the songs ending too abruptly, the only main thing I would maybe change is removing Elton from SFA. That song is God tier and I wish she would didn't have to share it with anyone. If it was solo Gaga, and if they removed those horrible pointless drums from the end it would honestly be her best song ever imo. I would instead put Elton on another song like Enigma or 1000 Doves that I feel could use a little spicing up. SFA should not have been a collab. 

KURUSHITOVSKA
35 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I would just remove fun tonight & 1000 doves from the album completely,

What the hell is that

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

Apart from some of the songs ending too abruptly, the only main thing I would maybe change is removing Elton from SFA. That song is God tier and I wish she would didn't have to share it with anyone. If it was solo Gaga, and if they removed those horrible pointless drums from the end it would honestly be her best song ever imo. I would instead put Elton on another song like Enigma or 1000 Doves that I feel could use a little spicing up. SFA should not have been a collab. 

Elton sounds godly and the fact that Gaga was able to put Sir Elton John on a dance record makes it even more special. They've been friends for a long time and are like almost family, they had to collab and they sound incredible together.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Spyro
25 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I think she said it in the Zane Lowe interview- or am I just dreaming this? 

Mess not you tempting me to re-watch that movie :sharon:

Spoiler

That's a good thing.  I LOVED that interview :emma:

21 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I mentioned earlier but I only noticed that Free Woman and Alice were very short. Everything else was actually ok and didn't feel so short.

Also I moved 1000 Doves placement to before SFA so that it flows better for me

Free Woman needed a nice touching outro, but their lengths felt just right imo.  The only song that I WISH had another 20ish seconds is 911 and possibly Enigma. 

21 minutes ago, Doot said:

I think in regards to song placement, that perhaps the narrative lies in the lyrical content versus the musical content. 

I went in fully expecting each act to have a similar "vibe" and tone, but they don't. I haven't had a huge chance to sit down and watch the lyric videos, so I'm wondering if that's where the narrative shines, because while I think as a whole the record is super cohesive in terms of sound, musically the acts don't make sense in that aspect. 

I watched the narrative videos and I need a PHD in philosophy study to understand her.  :sharon:   god bless her

9 minutes ago, Amphetamine said:

source.gif

Spoiler

He would work better for 1000 Doves than Enigma imo

Spyro the Dragon

Archived