💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

When I heard this part of Alice...

raragaga

Featured Posts

raragaga

from about 1:34 - 1:49

I about screamed. This song is so damn good, I can't get over it. 

:heart:

xoxo

Chromatica Island

Same, but it reminds me of when I have panic attacks, it's relatable to me in a good way! I feel validated so much on this album!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

raragaga
2 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Same, but it reminds me of when I have panic attacks, it's relatable to me in a good way! I feel validated so much on this album!

Yeah I honestly never thought an album could hit me as hard as BTW. But man, if this album doesn't do it, it comes very very close.

xoxo

nightadieu

Actually, that part reminds me of the voice from those fake “TEA” and “Onion Girl” songs :poot:

Chromatican

The whole song but especially the electro bridge. It’s the new “Half-psychotic, sick hypnotic” and “Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.” 

Helxig

I did scream :lmao:  out loud. I love this album so muuuuch :giveup:   she did so much with it I just... no words

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

P.S. after a few more listens though I had a realisation that might taint this AMAZING bridge for you, so open this spoiler at your own risk...

Spoiler

Gaga has so many legendary features on this album omg GLaDOS' feature is amaaazing

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

IAmNotHere1997

Yeah, it was NUTS. I kinda feel like she experimented and played around with the vocal effects the MOST on this album.

Archived