šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Chromatica stands at 81 on Metacritic

Roland

Featured Posts

POPARTHD

Not to sound pessimistic but the final score only comes after two weeks. Hope it stays that way though.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie
1 hour ago, Roland said:

Chromatica is currentlyĀ at 81 on Metacritic with 13 reviews. :)Ā 

Too early. Dua Lipa was standing higher and then dropped while Fiona Apple is on nearly a perfect scoreĀ :saladga:

Agunimon
Just now, Aussie said:

while Fiona Apple is on nearly a perfect score

I'll never understand this.

TheQueenEnthusiast
28 minutes ago, Jinzo said:

Because of the old rat working at slateĀ 

Ā 

13 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

The writer who wrote that article has always been the harshest on Gaga ever. Albeit, they rated BTW and 80/100, but that was before Madonna stoked fire with that whole comparison to her song giving her fans approval to drag Gaga and hate on her. Since then, that reviewer has never given Gaga a good review. Oh, he's also a madonna stan.

If it weren't for his 'review' Chromatica would have a ****ing 86 right now. If we drop that score and the 60 which really are the outliers it would be AN EIGHTY-NINE. 89!!!! I swear they need to filter his biased ass opinions.Ā 

TheQueenEnthusiast

I don't like being THAT type of fan and I know someone is going to come and say "tHe cRitIcs dOn'T mAtTer" but Gaga ****ing deserves an amazing numberĀ for god's sake.Ā 

Judas Society
5 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

I don't like being THAT type of fan and I know someone is going to come and say "tHe cRitIcs dOn'T mAtTer" but Gaga ****ing deserves an amazing numberĀ for god's sake.Ā 

Calm down. At the end, it still doesn't matter unless it becomes the highest rated album which means it has to surpass Lemonade. An album needs to be huge in order to surpass that and I don't see a normal pop release as something that will. It needs to move culture and get people to empathize with that album. Lemonade did just that by tapping into Jay Z's infidelity and speaking out against police brutality and BLM activism in one album. Not to mention it was a visual album unlike others. So it deserved that score no matter how you criticize the music professionaly.

There are tons of other generic pop albums that scored higher than Born This Way but they're not being talked about as much as Born This Way to this day. Gaga secured her legacy and I hope she continue to venture out musically so that critics will continually be baffled when they look at her discography. Gaga is already part of music history.

So just pay no mind and people will not even notice but continuing to party to Chromatica in the clubs.Ā :staymad:

TheQueenEnthusiast
2 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Calm down. At the end, it still doesn't matter unless it becomes the highest rated album which means it has to surpass Lemonade. An album needs to be huge in order to surpass that and I don't see a normal pop release as something that will. It needs to move culture and get people to empathize with that album. Lemonade did just that by tapping into Jay Z's infidelity and speaking out against police brutality and BLM activism in one album. Not to mention it was a visual album unlike others. So it deserved that score no matter how you criticize the music professionaly.

There are tons of other generic pop albums that scored higher than Born This Way but they're not being talked about as much as Born This Way to this day. Gaga secured her legacy and I hope she continue to venture out musically so that critics will continually be baffled when they look at her discography. Gaga is already part of music history.

So just pay no mind and people will not even notice but continuing to party to Chromatica in the clubs.Ā :staymad:

Literally no offense, who the hell mentioned Lemonade or anything you said.

I want Gaga to have 85+ on this because she deserves it and I believe she deserves it.Ā 

That's it. I'm not talking about gay clubs or LemonadeĀ or Beyonce or it being a better score than whatsoever album or Born This Way or other pop albums.Ā 

1 hour ago, Roland said:

Pretty rare for mainstream pop I imagine? Although Future Nostalgia has 88!

I See You Reaction GIF by swerk

TheQueenEnthusiast

Seems that my math is wrong? I didn't know they weighted certain publications?? **** is weird.Ā 

Judas Society
5 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Literally no offense, who the hell mentioned Lemonade or anything you said.

I want Gaga to have 85+ on this because she deserves it and I believe she deserves it.Ā 

That's it. I'm not talking about gay clubs or LemonadeĀ or Beyonce or it being a better score than whatsoever album or Born This Way or other pop albums.Ā 

Just explaining why the ratings don't matter because even if she gets 85+, nobody will bat an eye because it only makes news if it's higher than LemonadeĀ so you need to calm the F down.Ā 

TheQueenEnthusiast
Just now, Judas Society said:

Just explaining why the ratings don't matter because even if she gets 85+, nobody will bat an eye because it only makes news if it's higher than LemonadeĀ so you need to calm the F down.Ā 

For the how manyth time.Ā I don't care about Lemonade or it being the best album of the century. I want it to be 85+ because I know it will make Gaga smile getting universal acclaim.Ā Go elsewhere with your negativity you weirdo.Ā 

heavymlover

Happy to see it, but I stopped givingĀ Metacritic too much importance a while ago. Ever since BTW, Gaga seems to receive some very biased opinions that don't even make sense. I mean, sure, it's ok if someone doesn't like the album, but remember that time some guy gave a 0 to BTW?Ā :ladyhaha:Ā 

TheQueenEnthusiast
Just now, heavymlover said:

Happy to see it, but I stopped givingĀ Metacritic too much importance a while ago. Ever since BTW, Gaga seems to receive some very unbiased opinions that don't even make sense. I mean, sure, it's ok if someone doesn't like the album, but remember that time some guy gave a 0 to BTW?Ā :ladyhaha:Ā 

I LOVEEEEEE THAT REVIEW LMAOOO.

IT MADE NO SENSE BUT IF YOU READ IT, IT'S ACTUALLY EXTREMELY POSITIVE.Ā 

Shaney

Ya'll it's going to go down. ARTPOP scored high at first and everyone started melting down as it kept going down. Same with Joanne.Ā 

pop ate my heart
1 hour ago, Roland said:

Pretty rare for mainstream pop I imagine? Although Future Nostalgia has 88!

ok but how tf does FN have 88Ā :ladyhaha:Ā I lost all credibility for this site, if I ever had it

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Archived