⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

CNN Center under attack by protestors in Atlanta

Morphine Prince

Tune in live to CNN. Protesters are throwing things at police, burning cars, broke CNN Center windows, the situation has turned violent. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1

andrewINDOG4G4

Wait. CNN is the victim of what happened at Minnesota yesterday, why are they being attacked?

• Like 1

Decodekid

A smoke bomb has been thrown 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

shame

why CNN? i'm confused, did i miss something. attack Fox news of all news stations ffs

angels forever, forever angels
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3

jsn
Posted (edited)

I've been closely following what's been happening, and I don't quite understand this, unless I missed something..?  Especially with how police treated the cnn reporters/crew 

Edit: it's because there are police offices in the building 

Edited by jsn
  • Thanks 1

xoxo Craig
Posted (edited)

Watching this from Scotland just makes my blood boil. It makes me sick how racism is so prevalent in the US... why do white Americans (mainly Trump supporters) think they are so superior to everyone? Why do the police of all people think its acceptable to just arrest and murder people because of the colour of their skin? Why does the US have a president who has his tweets blocked by Twitter (for hate speech/promoting violence) when insinuating racial violence? 

I'm sick of seeing innocent people die because of their skin tone. And I don't even live in that country.

I saw on my Twitter feed this morning a CNN reporter get ARRESTED live on air. He asked why, they never answered... but it was clear. They arrested him because he was black. Its absolutely disgusting. :saladga:

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

GregJA
Posted (edited)

CNN is trash and should be gone but ...

what the hell is going on :triggered:

‘also bravo to the protestors... dumb as hell - wheres social distancing? I understand the cause but should, you ignore everyone else’s safety in the mean time?

Edited by GregJA
Nobody important
  • Like 2

Quasi

Maybe because CNN is where the most media coverage occurs? I would think CNN is a more nationally recognized news network than any local fox station so their message would likely be more heard. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

palma

Pardon me for being ignorant on this - but why? Is CNN censoring what's happening in Minnesota? 

• Like 2

Suuus

Hey they calling destroying things a powerfull statement because its not its stupid and pointless 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Smcgibben

I don’t understand how Rioting and attacking a news center in a completely different city is going to solve anything? 

• Like 5

Archduchess nomore

I mean, at the same time that I respect the fact that this is people's power

I remember the reason for it and remember that civilization is sick
So I just escape from it, I can't deal, society is ruined

• Like 1

Werk
Posted (edited)

I just wanna add in that one of the male CNN correspondents who was black and Latino got arrested live today with no reason given:

He was released eventually:

Edited by Werk