Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Polarization of Chromatica

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Magui
19 minutes ago, Da J said:

This division was expected from the beginning, honestly. Gaga is very diverse and likes to work with different genres. When she’s put out such a monochromatic (:derpga:) work, it’s only natural that the fans who prefer her edgy/experimental sounds won’t like it as much. 

I for one am LOVING this. Many songs still give me goosebumps and I’m on 4th listen. I think this is the first album since TFM that I just listen through and through, skipping only 1 or 2 songs max.

I loved the album so much that i didn't even stay out of this site lol (sometimes when people start criticize everything, and get catty it mess with my mood, but there is no way my mood can be messed, this music doesn't allow it ).

But honestly she will never please such a diverse fanbase at same time...it's impossible lol. I mean look at this woman career, all the different things she done, all the different people she attracted, the different tastes about music, aesthetics, etc.  it's a journey can't even foresee what the future will bring lol. 

Galactic Mess
Just now, Magui said:

I loved the album so much that i didn't even stay out of this site lol (sometimes when people start criticize everything, and get catty it mess with my mood, but that is no way my mood can be messed, this music doesn't allow it ).

But honestly she will never please such a diverse fanbase at same time...it's impossible lol. I mean look at this woman career, all the different things she done, all the different people she attracted, the different tastes about music, aesthetics, etc.  it's a journey can't even foresee what the future will bring lol. 

Exactly! This is so good that it’s completely fine for me if she wants to go full XIX century country music in the next one haha

chromatica is dance pop perfection :legend:I couldn’t have asked for anything better. 

Reality

I honestly don't think the album is that polarizing or divisive. I really think it's just a very vocal minority. Most people here agree that it's her best album (if not, then definitely in the Top 3). 

A lot of the criticism I see is oddly enough in regards to the production of the album, which I think is ludicrous because the production is amazing. There's also the argument of "dEmOs vS. tHe FiNaL vErSiOnS" of the songs, but tbh, I just think those people need to get over it. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived