💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bloodpop on why the haus labs Babylon is not on the album

Lava

Featured Posts

RabbitHeart

I can't believe people don't like Bloodpop's production. Gaga is THE artist and none of us can assume that any of the things people are complaining about were his decision and not Gaga's. Some of y'all really can't understand that her art isn't for us to change/project our expectations on. We get what she puts out and should celebrate/enjoy what we can enjoy. Leave the man alone!

Spoiler

This is why I stayed off this hell site as the album was coming out, so I didn't set up my expectations based on stans with bad taste :messga:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then end with a different song! WTF?! :saladga:

So Gaga refused to release the better version of the song because the other version is better for ending? :wtf:

CautiousLurker

Bloodpop sounds low-key hot, wth :air:

YourCureness

The Chromatica is a conceptual album. It makes sense that they ended up with the album version we had. It was such a celebratory song. Definitely an album closer. The sax, the choir, the gospel vocals. It was such an experience. 

If the albim did not have a theme and storyline on itself i dont mind them using the Haus Labs beat.

Gerrard174

I agree with him, the album version is a great closing for the album.

The HL version, we will get it as remixed version down the road

The Fame Monster
4 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

I agree with him, the album version is a great closing for the album.

The HL version, we will get it as remixed version down the road

Yes! 

Find your freedom in the music

Massive Monster

Even though I like the album's version (especially the choir) and will grow to love it even more. One of the issue I have with it compared to the Haus Lab one is that it gives yet another comparison to Madonna for critics and haters to complain about. It's unfortunately very similar to Vogue in both the instrumentation AND vocals (which is a 90s genre Madonna did not invent I know).

The Haus Labs version had the advantage of being more "unique" and not a "throwback". It's a shame to do that as an album closer. There's no need to hate Bloodpop though, the album sounds so good, and he knows what he's talking about. But I personally think that the Haus Labs version, which I consider superior, wouldn't clash with the rest. It's all subjective though.

Kind regards

SchwineLove
8 hours ago, Asia said:

he's what's wrong w the album

but y'all aren't ready for this conversation

this mentality is what's wrong w the fanbase

trying to be all cool and edgy by being sassy negative-nancy stan attitude 

MonsterPaws

I completely agree with him.

I want to hear the Haus Labs mix but the album version fits perfectly.

Dayman
1 hour ago, Massive Monster said:

Even though I like the album's version (especially the choir) and will grow to love it even more. One of the issue I have with it compared to the Haus Lab one is that it gives yet another comparison to Madonna for critics and haters to complain about. It's unfortunately very similar to Vogue in both the instrumentation AND vocals (which is a 90s genre Madonna did not invent I know).

The Haus Labs version had the advantage of being more "unique" and not a "throwback". It's a shame to do that as an album closer. There's no need to hate Bloodpop though, the album sounds so good, and he knows what he's talking about. But I personally think that the Haus Labs version, which I consider superior, wouldn't clash with the rest. It's all subjective though.

This right here! The album version of Babylon just doesn't feel as unique since it is essentially doing a 1:1 recreation of the 90's house sound. There's just too many songs that I can throw a dart at and say it sounds extremely alike. It's not a bad version, it just doesn't feel like it has it's own unique sound with the album production.

Kitana

IF we get both versions then whats the deal? two mixes to listen to

You will learn respect!

brucee

Blood pop brought thouse echoing stuff. This sound that sounds like it was a rave in a cave. 

This mesmerising underwaterish shimmers that make the sound of Chromatica so dreamy... If you don't like it stream Cher #believe. 

hello hello baby.

Versace

Why wasn't the Haus Labs version offered on the deluxe/special versions of the album then?

Yes I agree the album version fits the album more but the Haus Labs version is a Dancefloor Monster!!!

brucee

no disregard to legendary Queen of all gays. Cher. at all. She's just never been looking for the darkness weirdness like G. 

hello hello baby.

Lucas

He is right! The version we got on the album sounds more victorious/joyful/hopeful, this version makes more sense being the album's closer than the haus labs version.

Archived