Chromatica AOTY Chances  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think will happen?

• Not nominated
    • Nominated, but not win
    • Will win

Featured Posts

Dramatica

If I see some other music award praising anyone besides Gaga for this album I might sue

default_mad50_zpse4b33994.jpg

This album serves straights, gays, bis, pans, bi curious, hetero curious, lesbians, pans, asexuals, and all the other sexual orientations

Calling my lawyer as we speak

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Anderson123

Sine From Above is the best song on the album and I hope she makes it a single, it has so much potential. As for the Grammys, I see it getting The Edge of Glory treatment... not even nominated and Rain On Me taking it's place.

Miel
47 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Album of the Year - Chromatica 

Song of the year - Alice, Plastic Doll, Babylon, or Rain On Me

Record of the Year - Sour Candy, Alice, or ROM, SFA, or any of the above

Best pop duo performance - Rain On Me

Best pop vocal performance - Chromatica 

Somebody get her to submit Chromatica I, II, and III to random classical or traditional categories hehe

3 points in and ready for more

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Miel said:

Somebody get her to submit Chromatica I, II, and III to random classical or traditional categories hehe

YES :cryga:  They are amazing and need recognition...

Also, is there a category for foreign songs? If so, Sour Candy need to be in there 

End Racism Now

Gagaism

Too early for it tbh. The album just got released and we’re still on May, maybe you guys can have this discussion after the year deadline and stream de album instead - which will help a lot on future nominations :ohwell:

Miel
21 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

YES :cryga:  They are amazing and need recognition...

Also, is there a category for foreign songs? If so, Sour Candy need to be in there 

There's no "foreign" category, haha. It might fit better in the Dance categories!

There used to be a Grammy Award for Best Pop Instrumental, but it hasn't been awarded since 2011. Dang. But there is still Best Orchestral Performance (not super likely, haha), Best Arrangement Instrumental or A Cappella (!), and Best Instrumental Composition.

I don't know how likely she is to win these, but it'd be fun to see her expand her range in types of Grammys she has won, haha.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived