Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Single prediction

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

sexy

911 should definitely be the next single, followed by Babylon or Replay. most GP-friendly tracks

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

I think that Replay is the one that could do better as a single, it has a strong chorus and it's very catchy and not hard to sing.

I would love a mv for alice but i dont see it as a single.

911 and babylon are my favorites, but I dont see them as singles

I See You

BlackCrown

It seems that Gaga really loves Free Woman, she teased the lyrics in the Zane Low interview, she posted the lyrics before the album release, and posted a video dancing to the song on Twitter, so I guess it could be the next single :oprah:

Personally I want Alice, Replay and Babylon to be singles and have their music videos, please :giveup:

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

SpadesToStart

I think Free Woman is the most probable third single. It is not among my favorites on the album, but it’s got a good hook and it’s what radio is most likely to pick up sound-wise.

Gerrard174

5 singles at max.

3rd single: 1000 doves US, SC rest of the world

4th single: free woman

5th single (near grammy next year): Sine from above, perform with elton john 

BlackCrown
13 minutes ago, Indyl said:

911 should definitely be the next single, followed by Babylon or Replay. most GP-friendly tracks

11 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I think that Replay is the one that could do better as a single, it has a strong chorus and it's very catchy and not hard to sing.

I would love a mv for alice but i dont see it as a single.

911 and babylon are my favorites, but I dont see them as singles

I see a lot of people wanting Replay as a single on this thread, it's one of my favorites, and it received a lot of positive comments when everyone was discovering the album, but it's one of the least streamed song, so I hooope it still has chances to become a single, it's so catchy, dancy, energetic :giveup:

Gerrard174
1 minute ago, BlackCrown said:

I see a lot of people wanting Replay as a single on this thread, it's one of my favorites, and it received a lot of positive comments when everyone was discovering the album, but it's one of the least streamed song, so I hooope it still has chances to become a single, it's so catchy, dancy, energetic :giveup:

Whilst it is very catchy, it is also more basic than some tracks like sine from above, 911, alice and babylon

Butters Stotch

It's hard because every song is good. Single material, with no doubt, Alice and 911. But I would love a video for each song.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Animal Claws

Stupid Love
Rain On Me
Free Woman
Sour Candy
Babylon
Fun Tonight

MelbHawker

911 / Sine From Above for 3rd Single (or 4th.. I'm not really sure what's going on with Sour Candy :toofunny: I really hope there's a music video for it).

Free Woman would flop so hard I don't want it receiving single treatment. :nails:

BlackCrown
23 minutes ago, Gerrard174 said:

Whilst it is very catchy, it is also more basic than some tracks like sine from above, 911, alice and babylon

Did I hear "basic" ? :what:

See you in court :ohwell:

Archived